eight

"Kids what happened?" Mrs. Song ask, as Mrs. Kang tried to go after Hoseok who keeps on running and shouting there is a snake.

Momo held on her chest, feeling her heartbeat keeps on pumping, She sighed and breath a lot of air before standing up with the help of Mrs. Song, The teacher gave her a water bottle and the younger girl immediately take it and drank.

'Oh my god! That's so traumatising!' she thought, and calm down.

"Are you fine now? Let's move over here.." Mrs. Song gestured the log, Momo obliged and look around seeing Mrs. Kang calming Hoseok not so far away.

"So can you tell me what happened, Ms. Hirai?" Mrs. Song ask, Momo nodded and tell her what happened, After Momo tell her the story, Mrs. Song look around and gladly the snake didn't follow the two kids back from the tent.

"You both are lucky that the snake didn't follow you." Momo nodded and drank more water.

Not too long, Mrs Kang came with a now calmed Hoseok, Mrs Song handed the male a water bottle and the male gladly accepted it.

The two teachers decided to look and call for the others as they thought that its better to be safe than get injured and lost.

"Ow men.. I was almost near to the destination.." Taehyung whined, Tzuyu scoffed

"You mean, We." Taehyung didn't say anything and just stick a tongue on her.

"I'm sorry kids if the treasure hunt had suddenly end, Its just that because of what happened to Mr. Jung and Ms. Hirai, I don't think we can continue, After all this is a forest it might be free but dangerous." Mrs. Kang explained

"Why what happened?" Jin ask, obviously curious.

"They encountered a snake, And I think Mr. Jung is scared of it."

Hoseok didn't mind and just stared blankly at a space.

"You campers can now, Take a rest.. Its almost lunch time." Mrs. Song said and smiled at them before going at the side of the tent with Mrs. Kang

"Now what.." Jungkook muttered, Sana glared at him. "Keep quiet you muscle pig."

Jungkook glared back, "I didn't even do anything!" Sana didn't replied and just shrug.

Not too long Jihyo stood up and went to her assigned cabin, probably gonna sleep.

Some also followed but on their own cabins and some stayed outside, Probably wanted to get a fresh air.

As the clock hits exactly 12 o'clock in the afternoon, The two teachers called them to eat and they immediately came and started eating.

Obviously they are not like those other campers that were loud and talking to each other. They were purely quiet and it seems like they doesn't even mind each other.

The only ones that they can hear were the silent breeze and the two teachers talking with each other.. They were finally done eating and some of them just out the plate on the small sink, and quickly went to their cabins to not get pick as the dishwasher.

When the two teachers were about to announce who were gonna wash the dishes, they were greeted by empty seats and a blowing wind.

The two look at each other and shook their heads. " Kids these days," They both said and chuckled.

To Be Continued..

A/N: Before you tell me, yea I know. Its lame, But anyways hope you guys will still like this update.