thirty-three

No One's Pov:

"Congratulationsss!"

The gang loudly congratulated the next day to Hoseok and Momo, who shyly look away from them as they caught the attention of some customers.

"We appreciate it really, But please lower down your voices." Momo quietly said

"Woops.." Jin muttered, chuckling.

"Wah! Momoring you're already a grown-up!" Nayeon exclaimed, faking a cry making Momo to raised an brow.

"I'm already a grown-up even before we met."

Nayeon stop and made a deadpan expression and throw a table napkin at Momo who's only across her, sticking her tongue out playfully at the older.

"Anyways.. You two are so cute last night! I feel like we're watching a real-life kdrama." Jihyo said dreamily while the others agreed.

"I never thought that Hoseok hyung can be that romantic, It felt so unreal." Jimin said, laughing.

Hoseok just laughed with him agreeing, "I also don't know man.. I never knew it's that nerve-wrecking."

"Who's next after them?" Sana ask, looking at each one of her friends.

Namjoon and Chaeyoung exchange glances, and then look at the others.

"Actually.. Me and Chaeyoung became a couple yesterday." Namjoon confessed, making everyone to stop eating and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Omo! Is that why Chaeyoung is super red when we came back to the hut?" Nayeon ask, excitedly.

Namjoon chuckled and nodded.

"Ah! So they are the first couple then Hoseok hyung and Momoring.. ooh" Taehyung nodded, understanding the scene he caught last night.

"How did you confess?" Mina ask..

Chaeyoung's face turned deep red and turn away, of course she can't escape from the gang's heavy teases.

"He just confess casually."

"Namjoon hyung didn't get shy?" Jungkook ask, curious.

"He didn't, He's.. uh," Chaeyoung struggled finding the words while Namjoon just smirked remembering how he confesses, putting an arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"He's what?" Jihyo ask, after drinking her milk.

"He's straightforward" Chaeyoung shyly shared, the gang teased the two again, Namjoon just smugly smiled while Chaeyoung hide her face on his chest.

"Aw our ttalgi is shy.." Tzuyu teased, Chaeyoung beside about still on Namjoon's chest, playfully reach out to her and punch the younger, since their just beside each other.

"Its okay babe, No need to get shy." Namjoom whispered, the younger girl quickly sit up straight and punch her boyfriend, who laugh heartily.

"Who's next to the two couple?" Jimin ask, The boys smirked at him while the girls are obviously clueless..

"What's with those smiles?" Jihyo ask, eyeing the guys. But then she also get it so she giggled.

"What? I don't get anything." Momo pouted, Hoseok being the good and honest guy he is whispered something to his girl while the girl widen her eyes and giggled.

Sana look at Jimin that's flustered then to the six guys who's still smirking at him then to the girl beside her, Sana slowly gets it as she giggled as well.

"Am I the only one who's clueless?" Mina ask, Nayeon just grinned at her and giggled.

'What's with everyone giggling?' Mina ask herself

'Thank god she's oblivious..' Jimin thought sighing in relief.

"You're so oblivious Minari~" Taehyung teases, chuckling at the confused humanized penguin.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing.." Taehyung shook his head and grinned at the girl before eating his food again.

"Anyways.. any plans for today?" Jin ask, everyone.

"Not me.. I still want to sleep, Someone literally jump on my bed just to wake the fuck up of me." Jihyo started looking at Nayeon in an annoyed way.

Nayeon noticed this and made a peace sign while smiling apologetically.

"Jihyo-ssi language." Jin smiled at her. Jihyo shrugged and drank her milk.

"I am also still sleepy.." Yoongi informed. The gang just nodded as its normal.

"Anyways.. Me and Chae will be walking around, probably a date." Namjoon also informed

"Me, Tae, Mina and Chim will go shopping!" Sana excitedly exclaimed.

"Ooh! I wanna come!" Momo said, silently giving a clap.

"Count me in." Hoseok immediately followed making Yoongi to snicker at him.

"Me and Nay will also go shopping.. But separate from you six of course." Jin also informed

"We'll also separate tho-" Jimin said then cover his mouth.

"Why are you covering your mouth?" Mina ask chuckling.

"U-uh.. nothing h-hehe," Jimin shyly answered, scratching his nape.

"Ehem." Jungkook coughed fakely to cover his laughter.

"Anyways.. what about the two of you?" Namjoon ask both Jungkook and Tzuyu.

"I'll also stay, I still want to sleep tho." Tzuyu said

"I wanna play some videogames after this." Jungkook added

The olders nodded except Yoongi

"We even share the same room, It'll be noisy while sleeping." Yoongi whined

"Then I'll use my headset." Jungkook said, like in a matter of fact.

Yoongi sighed and just nodded.

"Its like twelve noon, The three of you still wanna sleep?" Hoseok ask, eyeing the three obvious sleepyhead who nodded.

Yes its already afternoon, They seemed to be so tired from swimming and hanging out yesterday that they are so worn-out and woke up, ten in the morning.

"Yea besides, I don't know what else to do.. Maybe I'll also go for a night swim later." Jihyo shrugged again.

"Ooh! Take me with you when we come back!" Sana giggled, Jihyo nodded and made a thumbs up.

As all of them finish eating their lunch, they rest for a bit and called a waiter and gave the payment, they left the restaurant and the other members went straight to where they planned to go while the remaining four went back to the hotel.

To Be Continued..

a/n: been very whipped for next level, butter and little mix lately :(( I also couldn't wait for the taste of love and power of love comeback!

I swear both svt and twice always had the same comeback month. their besties btw.