nineteen

Nayeon

"Mom, i'mma go out for a night walk with Kookeu!" I called out.

"Sure! Make sure to be back before dinner!" Mom said back from the kitchen

"Okay!"

I immediately went out of our house wrapping myself more tightly with my coat. I walk around the neighborhood with my white dog on leash. Then I saw a convenient store.

'Ow man, I suddenly crave for a cold drink.'

"Lez' go Kookeu!" I took my baby Kookeu in my arms and went inside the store.

"What should I buy?" I ask myself. Looking towards the drinks that are inside the huge refrigerator.

"Should I buy Milk? Caramel? Choco? or fruit juice?" I ask Kookeu, who was slightly wiggling out of my grip.

"Don't move baby, Mommy is busy here."

"Chocolate it is." I grab a bottle and box of a chocolate drink brand, I face palmed myself and went back to the entrance door to get a basket and also put Kookeu in there.

I'm craving for chocolates, So.. I took some choco chips cookies and some snickers and dairy milk, for both me and Jaebum, knowing he'll nag at me if I didn't.

I also buy Kookeu some dog sticks, I bought some of mom's favorite snacks and went to the counter. I look at the clock. 6:31 pm

I still have a few minutes left. "That will be 17$ ma'am." I gave my pay and took the brown bag with me. I was about to take Kookeu from the basket when I didn't spot her.

I look around and tried calling out for her when no dog bark back. I panic and ask the one from the cashier and a few workers when they said they didn't notice.

"Seriously? Who wants to mess with me?" I ask loudly as I look around the store before spotting something familiar being held by someone who's in full black.

I immediately ran out of the store as I tried my best to fast to catch whoever it was. I almost gave up as my knees were wobbling but I managed to throw the bag that I was holding and immediately jump towards the stupid guy who took my baby.

I heard Kookeu barked loudly and gladly escaped from the guy. She ran to me as I immediately carried her scared to get taken away again. I hardly smack the thief's head as I angrily screamed at him.

"Stupid! Tsk. You need a few more tips on being a thief, If you wanna steal something disappear even before someone see you! Well guess luck is on my side as you were so stupid. Fucker!" I heard the man groaned as I stood up and took the my bag along with the brown paper bag as I kick the unknown man again.

"What? Couldn't believe a girl beated the hell out of you? Poor you." I teased as I let Kookeu bit his butt which made him yell, I giggled.

"Guess cupid is not the only one who's stupid but also thieves. Lmao." I trolled again as I death glared the guy who immediately ran away from me.

I watch him get away as I skip my way back home. Gladly its not that dark.

"Did you got hurt baby? I'm sorry if I didn't notice you.. My poor baby Kookeu," I hug my dog in return who lick my nose, As if she is forgiving me, which made me teared up.