thirty-two

Hoseok

I nervously breath in and out, glancing at her who's admiring the beautiful moon.

Yes we are here at the hotel's garden, We just finished having dinner with the gang and well I successfully had invited her to hang a bit here at the garden.

"The garden is really beautiful, when did you found out about this?" Momoring ask, taking a picture of a flower.

"Jungkook told me earlier,"

"Ah.. Its really calming here." She chuckled and showed me the picture that she captured.

"You're great at taking photos." I shared, smiling at the picture.

Momo shyly smiled at me and look away, putting her phone back to her pocket. "Not really.."

I grinned at her, She looks like a shy kid who's shyly introducing herself in front of her classmates.

We fell in silence, Its not really a awkward silence, its more of a very comfortable and calming silence.

Then I heard someone whistled, I look around but then I heard the same sound, I look up seeing the gang at the balcony, while raising their fist muttering 'Fighting'.

I smiled at them and muttered a 'Thank You', The nervousness came back into me.. I breath in and out again, and glance at the female beside me.

"Momo, Uh.. I have to tell you something" I nervously said

She look at me still with that beautiful smile on her face and nodded, telling me to go on.

I exhaled and inhaled again before bravely looking through her eyes. She looks really curious on what I was about to say.

"The thing is uhm.."

"What is it Hoseok?" She chuckled, I clench my fist to calm my nerve-wrecking system.

"I'm in love with you." I blurted out, staring through her beautiful black orbs that are now in shock.

"Its okay if you don't like me back, I understand." I smiled at her, feeling rejected already.

Then she suddenly smiled chuckling at me and boop my nose making me turm red. "You silly. I thought I'm obvious already but I guess not that obvious for you."

I look at her confused, "I'm in love with you too dummy." She shook her head, giggling at me.

"Wait- A-all this time?" I stuttered, She nodded shaking her head,

"D-does that m-mean?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She finished my unstated statement.

A huge smile was plastered to my face and pulled her in a hug.

"Thank you.." I muttered through her ears and I heard her giggled again. I made a thumbs up to the gang who loudly cheered making Momo to look up as well and laugh seeing the gang.

"We've been here for quite awhile to be honest." We heard Taehyung said and saw Nayeon slap his arms.

"Quiet!"

"Says the loud rabbit."

"What did you call me, Kim Suckjohn?"

"Excuse me? My name is Kim Seokjin."

"Oh geez, Stop it you two."

Even if they were in that far floor, we could still hear how loud they bicker each other.

"Can you believe them?" I ask Momo who's watching them amused. "I can't actually.." she giggled

I've made her laugh a lot tonight, And i'm happy that I did. I think that's my favorite sound from now on.

I kissed her forehead while she cutely beamed at me, pecking my lips.

"Hey! Go get a room!"

Guess who? Of course none other than Jeon Jungkook.

I stick my tongue out at him and grab my Momo to went back sitting on the bench and enjoy the peaceful night, not minding our chaotic friends at the background.

Because tonight. Marked the night that I made her mine.

To Be Continued..

a/n: walang angal, ang umangal epal charr.

anyways i'm sorry for this chapter, as i told y'all i suck at romance stuffs.

anywho.. please do hit that star button.