fifteen

"Oh? You're going somewhere?"

Jungkook turned around and nodded at his mother, Before continuing on fixing his hair.

Mrs. Jeon smirk at her son as she cross her arms and leaned on Jungkook's room door.

"Where to hmm? Are you going on a date?" Mrs. Jeon ask, still smirking on her grown-up son.

Jungkook's face immediately heat up as he turn around and pouted at his mother. "Mom! Of course i'm not!"

"Then where are you going?" Mrs. Jeon ask again chuckling.

"Me and the gang have a hang-out today.. You know get to together." Jungkook shrug and checked his phone.

"Gang?" Mrs. Jeon ask, "Oh you and the other kids from the camp have already make up?"

Jungkook happily nodded to his mother, "Yep! We actually found it so childish about ignoring each other and saying mean things like elementary students, so we make up at the unexpected last night of the camp and somehow immediately click."

Mrs. Jeon nodded and smiled at his son, "At least you have new friends, Say son.."

Jungkook hummed and look at his mother again,

"Since you were already like in college, Do you have a girlfriend already?" Mrs. Jeon ask, as she walk to her son's room and took a seat on his bed.

Jungkook gulp and shook his head, "I-i don't have a girlfriend yet! Mom what the heck?!"

Mrs. Jeon laugh heartily as she watch her son's red face, "No let me scratch that-- Do you like someone already?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Mom its impossible for me to like someone, I barely met, were not in Disney, okay?"

Mrs. Jeon shrug and stood up. "Whatever you say dear, What time will you come home?"

"Maybe before nine or nine thirty," Jungkook answered, as he look at the clock. 4:57 pm

'They should be here by any minute now..' Jungkook thought

As if on cue, They heard a honk of a car from outside followed by a text from Jin saying their in front of their house.

"I guess their here, See you later mom," Jungkook said, kissing his mother's head before walking out of his room with his mother behind.

"Take care!" Mrs. Jeon called out, She watch them leave and went back inside the house.

--

"Its still early. Who wants to eat first?" Jin suggested, looking at them from the rear-view mirror.

"Street food, Sounds good tho." Yoongi suggested, They immediately agreed as their stomach grumbled just by the thought of the delicious street food.

Well all except one.

They went out of the van as they look around the street food stalls.

"I feel like I want to eat them all." Momo pouted, Looking around.

"Well then just take whatever you want, Its on me." Namjoon said, they turned their heads to him as if he was joking.

Namjoon felt their stares as he stared back at them in confusion. "What? I'm serious."

"Well then.. Let's go!" Jimin cheered as he, Taehyung and Jungkook ran at a food stall and buy many dumplings.