thirty-four

"So where do you want to go first?" Taehyung ask Sana, after they entered the mall.

Sana looked around and pouted, "Should we buy first or.."

"I think we should buy first.." Taehyung chuckled, grabbing the younger girl's hands before entering the department store.

The two grab a cart and immediately started buying things that they needed, Of course they won't forget the souvenirs for their parents.

"Woah.. We have a full cart." Sana chuckled after placing the perfumes that she just picked.

"You like perfumes?" Taehyung ask, taking the cart with him while admiring the girl who's still picking some more perfumes.

"Yup! I love collecting them!" Sana happily shared, while the older male nodded and watch how Sana smell some samples and choose some different kinds of perfumes.

"Tae.. I need a bit of help." Sana called out while going to the perfume section of males.

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion but followed anyway.

"Since you're a male, Can you tell which smell will my dad will like?" Sana ask, looking at him with those puppy eyes which made him gulp, as the girl is irresistibly cute.

After Sana mentioned her dad it somehow made the male a relief feeling as he joyfully nodded and went beside the female.

"Hmm.. what scent does your dad like?" Taehyung ask while glancing at Sana who's now pouting her lips.

"Daddy doesn't really like strong smells but he also don't like light smells so.."

Taehyung nodded as he already knew what he'll pick.

Sana watched the older male search some scents that her father might like, Sana smiled at the sight, the man is both cute and handsome at the same time.

'Life really ain't fair..' Sana pouted

"Sana~ I found one."

Hearing this, Sana push their cart to where Taehyung is and went beside him.

Sana took the sampler and smelled it, Sana smiled and nodded.

"Its just right, I'm sure dad will like this." Sana giggled.. "Thanks for helping me Tete!"

"My pleasure señorita.." Taehyung playfully answered as they both laugh and bought the perfume putting it inside the cart.

-

"So.. where should we go first?" Jimin shyly ask the younger girl, who's looking around.

"It's been too long since I went to a arcade tho.." Mina pouted

Jimin smiled and pinch the younger's cheeks that made her to wince, The male chuckled and caressed her cheeks instead.

"Then shall we go?" Jimin ask, Mina excitedly nodded and immediately pulled him with her.

The latter laugh as they both entered the arcade. Its afternoon so not many were in there.

"Say.. wanna match on that game?" Mina ask the older with a sly smirked on her face and pointed at a game with guns on it.

Jimin smirked back and nodded. "Sure! I'ma just go and bought us some tokens."

Mina nodded as she skip her way to the game while Jimin walk towards the cashier. After paying, he immediately went to where Mina is and they both immediately started the game.

"We're separate team or what?" Jimin ask, while preparing his character.

"I think we should try not teaming up, Hehe." Mina playfully answered, Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and shook his head at her.

"If you lost you're going to give me a piggyback ride to the hotel!"

"What if you lost?" Jimin ask, turning a bit to the girl

"Hm? I don't know, What do you have in mind?" The younger girl ask, instead.

Jimin fell in silence before his face lighten up, "Kiss me on the cheeks."

Mina stop and blush on what the older said. "W-what the hell are you saying?"

Jimin smirked, "Ready to lose Minaring?"

"Nah.. You better ready to lose." Mina glared

"Let's see about that."

-

"Jin hyung said he'll confess to Nayeon that's why he suggested to not have a group shopping, but besides at least we'll have our first date don't we?" Hoseok ask

Momo giggled and nodded, linking arms with her boyfriend.

"We'll eat or shop?" Momo ask, looking at the older who hummed.

"Both?" Hoseok answered in an asking way, They both chuckled as they knew what they have been thinking.

"Mc Donalds or KFC?" Hoseok ask while looking around.

"Of course Mc Donalds, I love chicken nuggets!" Momo exclaimed, happily.

Hoseok grinned at the female's cuteness as he kissed her head and they both went to the food chain.

"That's such a long line." Momo whined, when they are both done ordering.

Hoseok shooked his head at his girlfriend chuckling at her before they started eating.

"I still can't believe you're already my girlfriend. I feel like i'm still dreaming." Hoseok said, grinning at the girl who giggled in response.

"We're the same then keke, I really thought i'm that obvious that you know that I like you.. Turned out your also clueless." Momo chuckled shaking her head.

"I also don't understand myself tho. The gang said i'm too obvious that's why I also got confused with your reaction when I confessed." Hoseok said, sipping his sprite.

"Anyways.. should we go to a salon later?" Momo ask, pouting a bit. Hoseok nodded "Yea sure! But why tho?"

"My hair's a bit dry and well.. I wanna color my hair blond."

"Oh! I was also planning to color my hair blond tho-" Hoseol chuckled, Momo's eyes glimmered and squealed quietly.

"Then let's both color it blond!"

"Didn't knew you're into couple stuffs Momoring~ Should we start buying similar things?"

Momo smirked, "If you don't mind."

"Of course I don't!" Hoseok laughed. Momo grinned seeing him laughed.

"Then we should hurry up so we could stroll around more as a couple."

To Be Continued..

Here's an update! Please vote and comment your thoughts it motivates me.