forty

"Mom i'm going to school now!"

"Take care sweetie! Have fun in school okay?"

"I'll try!"

Jihyo chuckled and took her things, going out of their house.

She's in a super good mood but that vanish after her car doesn't start working.

"Aish! The world really hates me huh?" she muttered to herself.

She check her phone, she only have forty minutes to go in school and probably won't have time to fix the car.

She thought about skipping her first class since its Math but again, she's not the type to borrow some notes to her classmates afterall she is not that open to them and she likes understanding the lesson if she listen to it.

Jihyo loudly and lazily groaned before taking her things and went out of her car, slamming the door loudly catching the attentiom of her mom who was watering her garden.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"The starter is broken again, and I have no time to fix it, I guess I'll use a taxi."

"Oh no.. then I'll call someone to fix it, Take care on your way to school, baby."

Jihyo nodded and kiss her mom's cheeks before lazily dragging herself to the huge gates.

The guard open it up for her as she went out and waited for a taxi.

Jihyo kept on looking back and forth to the time. Only twenty more minutes

She sighed and was about to take her motorcycle when a beep caught her attention.

She look back seeing a black SUV. Jihyo titl her head in confusion before noticing that someone familiar had went out of the car.

"Need a ride?" Yoongi ask, his hands buried on his pocket as he stared at the female who's in shock.

"Uh. No need, I'll just use my motorcycle."

She rejected awkwardly.

She's the one who confront him about them not being close and here she is rejecting his offer.

Jihyo shook her head. 'Jihyo the fool'

"Well, okay then. We only had fifteen minutes, See you in school!" Yoongi greeted and went back to his car while Jihyo stared at him blankly and in disbelief.

'H-he won't force me? Fine!'

Jihyo sulked and was about to enter their gates when someone drag her back and let her seat at the passenger seats.

Jihyo gasp and was about to open the door when Yoongi hastily move to the driver seat and click a button, smirking at the female who's glaring at him.

"What? You still wanna get stubborn? Cause even if you come back in front of your gates I'll pull and drag you back to my car."

"Ain't that the same thing?"

"No it wasn't, Pull is gentle and Drag is force. Which one do you prefer?" Yoongi ask, still staring the girl.

Jihyo glared at him even more but of course the male wasn't bothered.

"Let me out! What am I going to ride back home then?" Jihyo sulked, childishly crossing her arms which widens the smirk of the older male.

"I'll fetch you in front of your classroom, now now Ms. Troublemaker be a good girl at least for once and wear your seatbelt we have no more time left." Yoongi ordered

Jihyo is too stunned by what he said that he sighed and help her wear the seat belt.

Jihyo gulp when his face were too close. Yoongi smirked again after feeling her stare.

"I might melt, Troublemaker."

Jihyo blinked and rolled her eyes at the guy before looking away.

"Geezers man." she muttered which made the guy chuckled.

When they arrived at school, Jihyo hurriedly unfasten her seatbelt and trying to open the door but remembered the male had locked it.

"Aish Yoongi-ssi, please unlock the door cause I'm late."

"You're first class is Math and you hate Math, who am I that your kidding?"

Jihyo sighed at him and check the time. They are ten minutes late.

'Fuck that traffic.'

"Don't tell me you will lock me here?" Jihyo ask annoyed

"You have many questions Ms. Park but why am I not annoyed not even once?"

The younger opened her mouth to argue but no words came and only a air so she puffed in annoyance and let her back meets the seat.

Yoongi silently giggled at her. 'She's undeniably cute and entertaining.'

As they stayed back a bit inside Yoongi's car with the older keep on annoying the hell out of the younger who keeps on cussing and puffing her cheeks its finally the second period.

"Let me out alreadyyy!" Jihyo whined, Yoongi shrug after reading Jin's text and finally click the button as Jihyo happily opened the door and step out.

As she was about to go inside the main hall, the male pulled her back making her annoyed even more.

"What no-" A peck on the lips shuts her up and all she could do was stare blankly at the smirking and satisfied male.

"There. All set, See you at the cafeteria Mrs. Min oops- I mean Ms. Park!"

Jihyo watch the male's back dissapear as her cheeks tinted a crimson red color.

'D-did he just..? That brat!'

Jihyo grumbled and marched her way to her next class.

'If this reaches the school's newspaper, I'll sue him!'

"Hey why are you late?" Rosé ask her once she took a seat at her seat.

"My car broke, and some annoying ass just literally annoyed the hell out of me."

Rosé smirked at her. "I saw that. Ain't that Min Yoongi sunbaenim?"

"Tsk. don't mention his name."

Rosé cackled at her and shook her head at the older who looks like a angry dumpling.

'That guy!'

To Be Continued..

a/n: little clique ksksksk,