thirty-eight

"Minari!"

Mina look back and shyly smiled at the guy who called her.

"Hey chim." Mina shyly greeted. Once Jimin reached her he smiled brightly and shyly scratch his nape.

"Uhm uh.. I just wanna ask if you are uh.. free today?" Jimin ask. Mina stop for awhile and think about her schedule.

Jimin stared at the elegant beauty in front of him, he blush when his eyes went down her pinkish lips, he couldn't take his eyes off its like her lips were a magnet successfully catching his eyes.

"Hm.. yep! Lisa for sure is with Sehun, my parents might still be at work, my driver was with my brother so yea.. I'm free!" Mina cheerfully answered

"Cool! Uh.. so where do we go?" Jimin ask, as they both started walking.

Mina thought for awhile before revealing her adorable gummy smile. "Han River! pretty please?"

Jimin giggled at her cuteness as he nodded. "Sure! Let's grab some foods first then"

"Brilliant!" Mina exclaimed, giggling as she lock arms with the male. Jimin blushed at the contact and look down.

'Its a simple move but my heart is beating like I run the whole neighborhood.' Jimin thought

He did notice some students talking about them and for sure, they'll be the school's talk for a few days or a week.

He guided Mina to his car, opening the door for her, Mina blushed and went inside his car. Jimin followed suit at the driver seats and started driving..

As what Jimin said, they stop at a convenience store and bought many foods. Before hitting the road again on their way to the Han River.

As they arrived, Jimin parked the car and they both went to the spot that the last time they were there.

"Han River is just... so beautiful." Mina muttered, Jimin smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Its one of the place that calmed me down." Jimin added, handing the female's corndog stick as he also took his.

The two were surrounded by comfortable silence for a few minutes, since they were busy eating all of thr food they bought.

Mina shivered when the cold wind kiss her skin. The older male of course notice this as he told Mina to wait for a second and went to his car he didn't took long he was carrying a big black hoodie and place it on Mina's shoulder.

"What about you?"

"Nah, i'm good." Jimin revealed his famous eye smile as Mina couldn't help but poked his chubby cheeks.

"You look really cute when smiling~" Mina giggled still playing with his cheeks, she felt his skin burned and turned red making her laugh.

"You're too obvious." Mina started again, Jimin frozed. "W-what obvious?"

"You like me don't you?" Mina straightforwardly ask. Jimin's red cheeks become even more red as Mina giggled. "I'm just kidding, loosen up a little chim."

After hearing this, Jimin froze again and sighed in relief.

"But seriously tho Mina.. I feel like i'm attracted to you." Jimin out of minded shared, making Mina to pause on dribking her water.

"Eh? What?"

"I'm attracted to you, I don't know your cute, smart, beautiful, kind and a little sassy, but all in all I like you so much." Jimin smiled, and stared at the female who's still in shock.

"I just hope I didn't ruin things between us." Jimin scratch his nape after receiving no response from the younger.

"Oh no no no you didn't.. hehe I was just speechless." Mina nervously said, fanning herself.

'Why did it suddenly became so hot?' Mina ask herself.

After falling in silence once again. The two will exchange glances and smiles, trying to maintain their hearts who's beating like a drum.

'When will I have a ball to confess to you?'

--

"Why.. are you following me, again?"

Sana sassily crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the older guy in front of her who's scratching his nape.

"Uh.. because were going on the same parking lot?" Taehyung excused, Sana scanned him from head to toe before shrugging.

"I just don't get it.. You're getting even more weirder each day."

Taehyung just nervously smiled and wrap an arm around the female's shoulder which the female didn't mind but the students mind tho-

Seems like Mr. and Ms. Perfect will not be the only one that'll appear on the school's newspaper and page.

"I'm always weird tho.. So as you." Taehyung retorted, Sana smack his arms and pouted.

"I ain't weird!"

"Yea? Explain that to Namjoon hyung's brain."

Sana pouted even more and just pinch his side making him laughed.

"You have your driver?" Taehyung ask, Sana shook her head. "Then let me send you home"

"Thank you but I have my car with me so.. no worries." Sana showed her car

Taehyung mentally pouted. 'Aw man.'

"Well then drive safely. Go home straight, yea?"

"Yes dad." Sana sarcastically remark as Taehyung mess her hair.

"Text me if you're home already." Taehyung said again. Sana nodded and wink.

"You as well."

The Mr. Party Animal chuckled and nodded. He watch her went inside her car and wave at him driving away

Taehyung followed suit, and eyed someone from beside the school gates, He hastily drove his car past them, making sure they'll be covered by his car's smoke.

And of course it was effective. He saw the two gave him a middle finger as he laugh and shook his head, focusing on driving.

To Be Continued..