twelve

"Sana baby, please wake up you have to be early for school today.." Mrs. Minatozaki called out from outside Sana's room.

Sana groaned and rubbed her eyes, sighing.. "What day it is mom?"

"Its Friday, now wake up and get ready okay dear? Breakfast is almost serve."

"Yes mommy.." Sana yawned, She sit up and stretch her limbs looking around her room, remembering that she went home yesterday from the camp. She stood up and took her towel and bathrobe before going to her bathroom.

As she's done, she went straight to her make-up desk and started drying her hair and put some light make-up before wearing her uniform. Sana checked her herself again and took her bag and phone with her going outside her room.

"Good morning~" she greeted her parents kissing them both to their cheeks.

"Good morning princess, Have your breakfast." Mr. Minatozaki said, smiling at his daughter.

"Since its still early, Do you mind sharing us what happened in the camp, dear?" Mrs. Minatozaki ask, looking at their daughter who smiled widely.

"It was great!" Sana exclaimed cheerfully, giggling.. "At first we doesn't mind each other, We're like having a silent treatment, Our teachers were trying their best to make us talk tho, Then we have activities at the first activity I was partnered with Kook."

"Ah so Jungkook is also there?" Mr. Minatozaki ask, Sana nodded.

"Our silent treatment goes on and on until our last day, We went fishing! the guys were good at it tho, While us girls were preparing for the cooking ingredients. Then our teachers dismiss us to answer a call then we all make-up with each other. After that all of us immediately click." Sana tell them the whole story making her parents chuckled. Obviously proud that their daughter finally have opened her heart to have new friends.

"Did you enjoy the camping though?" Mr. Minatozaki ask, Sana nodded giving a big thumbs up. "Super! But I can't deny the fact that it was so boring at the start of the camp." Sana shrug, her parents giggled at her.

After their breakfast, Sana brush her teeth again and took her almost forgotten car keys, "I'll leave now mom and dad!" she called out

"Take care sweetie!" Both her parents said, Sana wave and went to her car immediately started driving to school.

As she arrived she parked her car and went out of it. As she have the title 'School's Sweetheart' of course everyone she walk passed by greeted her as she greet back.

She guess that its a bit too early for the gang to arrived as she decided to just walk to her classroom. But on the way there someone grab her making her flinch and tried to get out of that someone's grip but it was no use.

Sana was drag into a corner where no one notice and pinned her to it covering her mouth. Sana almost panicked but her eyes realised those familiar black eyed guy with black hair. She bite his hands making him mouth to her an 'aww'.

Sana grumpily shook his hands out of her mouth but he gestured for her to keep quiet. She rolled her eyes and push him away glaring.

"What the hell Kim Taehyung?!" she grumbled. Taehyung grab her again and put his index finger to his mouth gesturing to keep quiet as she followed as he looks so serious. After a few minutes of standing quietly with him peeking every now and then, Taehyung finally let her go and went out,

Sana scoff in total disbelief, She followed him, "Hey yah!"

Taehyung stop from his tracks until he felt the younger girl beside him.

"What was that for, huh?" Sana ask glaring at him, Taehyung look around seeing some students looking at them, He didn't care as he look at her.

"Someone's searching for you." Taehyung answered blankly. "Then why did you hide me if someone is searching for me?" Sana ask

"They aren't good students Sana, they are from another school that wants to mess with you." Taehyung said and walk away leaving Sana stunned but immediately followed after him.

"How did you know?"

"I overheard them when I arrived.. Didn't you notice me following you after you went out of your car?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Sana shook her head,

Taehyung shrug and started walking to his class, Sana stared at his back before deciding to also go to her class.

"Also by the way.. the gang said to gather later at lunch, See you then." Taehyung lastly said to her before completely leaving the girl who's still staring at him following him with her eyes until he disappeared.

"He's weird, but in a good way." Sana muttered, shrugging off her other thoughts and went to her class.

To Be Continued..