forty-five

Its just another typical Wednesday-- Students all quickly rush out of the school and some stayed because of their clubs.

Jihyo lazily drag her body through the corridor before stopping in front of the school's bulletin board..

She scrunch her face in dismay and disgust after reading the poster.

"What the heck? That stupid school's director is the next Principal?" she muttered

Jihyo rolled her eyes and didn't hesitate to take the poster before riping it apart and throw it at the garbage bin.

She doesn't care if she get charge. As long as there is money.

As she walk through the hallway she saw a familiar male walking by himself, she grinned and was about to approach him when a familiar female had beat her to it.

Jihyo step back and tried to listen to their conversation.

FYI she's not that of a listener but she doesn't like the girl as she's the so-called brat Vice President.

"Hey Joon."

"Hey.. what's up?"

"The sky." The girl giggled making Jihyo cringe.

'Tsk. A cringy bitch.' Jihyo thought

"Anyways.. Have you heard about the news?"

"What news?" Namjoon ask, as he stop walking and turned to the Vice President.

"That my father will be the next Principal! I heard that he'll bring back the original cliques since its so messed up now." The girl shrugged

Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows. 'Messed up? But students are so happy with the arrangement!'

"Ain't that great? Everything is back to normal?" the girl ask, turning to the tall guy who fell in deep thought.

Jihyo's last hope blew away like a wind when he heard his answer.

"Yea. Back to normal." Namjoon smiled

Jihyo scoffed. 'Back to normal and he's so happy about it? He was the one who called it truce back at the camp and now.. he's agreeing with that plastic?!'

"I'm so excited tho! Hehe, Oh gotta go. See you around Mr. President!" the girl waved as Namjoon simply nodded falling in deep thoughts once again.

"Back to normal huh?"

Namjoon look up seeing his angry bestfriend.

"What?"

"Is that what y'all want? Back to normal?"

"No.. Wait did you eavesdrop?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

The younger girl rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It doesn't matter! What the hell does she mean Back to normal huh?? What's worst is you agreed! You fucking agreed."

"Wait Jihyo, settle down. I'll explain it to-"

Jihyo pushed him away and quickly stomped her way out of the hallway.

"Hey Park Jihyo!! Wait up!" Namjoon called out and followed her but he saw her ran away, he bump into a sea of students and of course.. He lost sight of her.

Namjoon sighed and slap his hands over his face.

"Shit. What have I done."

On the other hand. Jihyo is in her baddest mood ever, Glaring and pushing students away from her way and sight just like the good old times.

'Back to normal? I'll give it to them.'

"Get away loser." She harshly told a student and went on stomping her way again to her own locker.

She took her things and sighed. She notice Namjoon going to her way as she quickly dash off.

Not minding about Yoongi, Jungkook and Mina calling her.

"Joon! What happened to her?" Yoongi ask still looking at where the female left.

Namjoon sighed. "She.. misunderstood me."

The trio look at him in confusion. Namjoon look at them and he already expected their expression.

"Director Oh is the next principal." Namjoon started

"What the hell?! He is poorly doing his job as the school's director and they wanted him to be a principal?? Are the boards insane?!" Mina screech making the three males amused but also got back to serious.

"That'd also my question but not only that.." Namjoon sighed, "Well.. all of us will be back to our own cliques."

The three stiffened as they slowly look at Namjoon in disbelief.

"W-what?" Jungkook ask stuttering.

"Yes."

"Is that the reason why Jihyo stormed off?" Yoongi ask.

Namjoon pursed his lips and nodded.

"She heard my answer to Ali and she stormed off."

"What do we do know?" Mina ask

"Let's just observed the following days." Jungkook muttered, his jaw clenching.

To Be Continued..

a/n: idrk about doing things like this so... anyways please vote and comment (◕‿◕)