three

No One's Pov:

"I'm home." Jihyo said emotionless.. Her mom turn to her with a smile only to be switch in a concern one.

"What happened dear? Did you get yourself in trouble again?" Mrs. Park ask..

Jihyo just sighed and nodded, "I won't comeback for a week I guess.. We have a camp with those thirteen other fuckers."

"Language!" her mom scolded, Jihyo just shrug and went to the kitchen to drink some water,

"Your dad might also be not back after a week, He's in England for bu--"

"Business, Business, is the company more important than us? his family? I though he made it clear that the two of us were his first priority?" Jihyo snapped cutting her mom off.

"I don't care about him okay? I'm not interested with his work, And stop making your, our hopes up on him giving us his time." Jihyo lastly said before completely leaving the kitchen, to her room upstairs with a loud slam of her door room.

--

"Mom! Where is my facial mask?!" a loud screech from the Im's was heard.

"Maybe you ran out already dear." Mrs. Im answered from the kitchen

"Ran out? RAN OUT?! I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY FACIAL MASK MOM!" Nayeon screech again running down to where her mother is.

"Oh don't be such an attitude Yeon, There's a lot of it at the storage room." Jaebum, Nayeon's older brother told her rolling his eyes at the younger before continuing watching the TV that attach on their kitchen.

"Tsk. Your acting like you ain't using one." Nayeon fired back.

"By the way make sure to stick your single dick at Youngjae's ass huh?" Nayeon snickers, Jaebum immediately glance at their mother who's looking at him with a raise eyebrow.

"Nayeon is lying mom, I'm not gay!" Jaebum explained before glaring at his younger sister who's on her way to the storage room.

'That bitch.' Jaebum thought still glaring at where nayeon is.

--

"Towels check, clothes and extra clothes check, shoes and slippers check, comfort room materials check, foods check, what else?" Jin ask himself.

He look around his room and shrug.. "I think its enough." he muttered

He check his other small bag.. "Phone and Wallet check.. Keys check. ready to go."

He rested his self on his bed and fell asleep.

--

"Agh this is frustrating." Tzuyu groaned and took a seat above her bed.

"Tzuyu sweetie did you pack your things already?" Her mom ask entering her room.

"Yup, Just lazy to check it." Tzuyu answered obviously not interested on talking.

Her mom chuckled decided to help her with checking her things.. Once she's done, she just gave her daughter an advice and kiss her good night and leave her room.

Tzuyu sighed and glance at the clock 10:36 pm

"Guess I'll just sleep it in." She muttered.

--

"Good luck Minari~" Lisa greeted beside the storage room's door

Mina shook her head and chuckled.. "Your acting like I won't comeback next week.."

"Well.. I won't lie that i'm gonna miss you, But i'm also thanking the heavens that you'll leave." Lisa honesty answered making the older girl to stop walking away.

"And why is that?"

"Because I can freely invite sehunie here.." Lisa answered smiling big

Mina raised her eyebrow before smirking.. "Oh yea? Make sure to use protection eh?"

Lisa blushed and smack Mina's arm, making the older girl to laugh out loud.

"Also make sure that the dorm is soundproof.. Who might knows someone will hear you two.." Mina smirked satisfied at the face she is seeing before running away.

"MYOUI MINA!!!"

--

"Get the fuck out of my room li'l sis" Taehyung groaned at his sister, Dahyun only shrugs at him and instead of leaving she let herself enter and look around Taehyung's room.

"Good luck about the camp, Who might knows someone might catch your heart." Dahyun said wiggling her eyebrows.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger, "They are all bad girls, and you know what's my type."

"Also.. I'm sure this camp will be useless since we won't get to fix this beef later on." Dahyun rolled her eyes at her brother..

"Stop making conclusion, We both know that you are worst when it comes to predicting.. I mean are you even a witch to predict?" Dahyun sarcastically remark.

"Tsk. just get out hyun, I'm still going to pack my things." Taehyung groaned.

Dahyun nodded, "But Tae, who might knows you'll like someone after this?"

Taehyung playfully grab a pillow while Dahyun ran out of his room laughing.

To Be Continued..