PaRt OnE

It's raining heavily today the thunder and storm alert made me jump sometimes.

seokjin's bag cover his head and ran to the bus stop then sit on the bench. it's the last bus tonight it's pitch dark saround here only the lamp light by the side road is bright.

' it's the worst day ever in my life
i have to work over time today  now it's raining and I don't have my umbrella with me' heavy Sigh

it's sound like footstep of another passenger walk close to the bench and then sit far from seokjin like sixty centimeters .

seokjin stare at the man he look exhausted  his forehead is  sweating like crazy.
the pair of eyes stare back to him he immediately smile at the man but he just put his hand on his chest and clutch it painfully then get up from his seat.
' what's wrong with him ? I'm just being friendly. what a rude man '
  jin turn his back and ignore him but then he heard something fell to the ground seriously

Thud!!

he turn back to look at that and saw the rude man on the ground he quickly ran to him and kneel down at the man position
  "sir!!  sir! are you ok?"
he look straight at the man eyes and ask him .
he can't talk back his eyes about to close.
' he has short breath and'  he put
his head on the man chest and listen to his heart beat ' his heart beat so fast ' he fainted I need to call 911 .
' his breath getting worse i have to perform cpr on him '
he put his hand on the the man chest and do the chest compression a couple of time and then his breath turning back to nomarl " thank god , his breath turn back normal " the ambulance come then take the man to the hospital I'll go there as well.

   ## This is my first time writing . and English is not my first language so be patient with me. I know that nobody gonna read this but if you happen to come here then thank u for wasting ur time reading my book I'm thankful for that ## 💜BORAHAE💜