PaRt TwEnTyFoUr

" So... I'll leave you both now....bye" Jin said awkwardly after the silent staring that Jimin gave him, he got up and left the two of them alone in Taehyung's bedroom.

" Taehyung, what's happening?" Jimin move from the sofa to sit on the bed "why is he here?"

" It's really hard to believe but Seokjin and I, we are boyfriend." Taehyung said he knows this going to hurt Jimin but he just wants his friend to move on from him and for his friend find the right one for himself.

" It's fake, right? You're joking." He nervously laughed.

" Why do you know I'm sick?" Taehyung said try to avoid his questions.

" Your secretary told me when I went to meet you at your office." Jimin said
" Now, answer my question!"

" I love him and my mom love him" he said with a straight face.

" So? I guess it's more like your mom love him than you like him" Jimin said tried to read Taehyung's expression.

" Jimin!... forget it, Why do you come to meet me?" Taehyung said coldly.

" I think I'm going to married him" Jimin words make Taehyung caught off guard.

" Are you sure?"

" We're going to engage first but I know what going to come after and I don't know, Taehyung" Jimin start crying and hug Taehyung waist tightly buried his face to his chest.

Taehyung didn't know what to do so he just pat his best friend back to comfort him. They stay like that for five minutes and Taehyung start to talk about the funny past that they have together to cheer his friend up and it's really help Jimin. Well, just be close to Taehyung is enough for him.

" Tae, I will go now" Jimin said smiling then he got up and he put his face down to Taehyung then kiss his lip that make Taehyung stunned. yes, they did kiss but usually just slightly on the cheeks not on the lip but he didn't say anything cause his friend is having a hard time right now.
" Bye bye." He said and walk out the door then close it.

" you saw it, right?" " We did more than that multiple times and you're nothing compare to me" Jimin get close and whisper to Jin who hold on the on the tray of pork cutlets and fruits with a tightly grip. He chuckled and walk away from Jin who really confused with his heart and his feeling right now.

* Knock* * knock* Jin knocked the door before open it, he put the tray on the small table that stay in bed. After he didn't say anything and about to leave but Taehyung call him.

" Hey babe!! You should keep your fiance company while eating, why are you bad treat your fiance like this?" Taehyung smiling satisfied with the teasing but Jin didn't said anything and tried to walk away.
" Hey! What's wrong?" Taehyung said, grabbed Jin's hand, Jin tried to free his hand but failed " Are you mad at me?!" Taehyung asked Jin who looks at his face with his scary eyes.

" DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THAT HAND OF YOUR" Seokjin said with the redden all over his face and ears.

" Okay... Did I do something wrong?!" Taehyung said,.free Jin's hand.

" I'm not mad who am I to mad at you I'm nothing we are nothing just do whatever you want I don't care about anything I will move out tomorrow" Seokjin said in one go not breathing.

" Are you a rapper? And stop that none sense. You're not moving out. If you're upset just say it." Taehyung yell loudly at him.

" I'm not!!" Jin said he's about to cry so he walk out almost reach door but Taehyung.

" Oughh!! I feel dizzy" he drop the spoon and touched the back of his head.

Seokjin run quickly to him, sat on the bed the rub his head slightly to make him feel better but little did he know it's just an acting.

" You didn't eat anything yet and also your medicine because of you're busy talking to your lover. you deserve it!" seokjin said with a frown.

" Are you jealous?" Taehyung said smirking at his fiance.

" Jealous with whom? the salad?!" Seokjin said ignoring the smirking.

" Don't be mad, he's just a best friend"

" I said I'm not just eat your food"

" Feed me, I can't see the spoon. I'm really dizzy"

" Stop being dramatic, I Know you faking it"

" So what? Who hit my h-"

" Fine!! I will!" Seokjin sighed heavily.

# Enjoy 💜#