PaRt FoUr

AUGUST HOSPITAl

" kim seokjin you're late again!!"
the guy with brown hair yell at jin frustratedly.
" sorry I'm late because last night I...hmm... work over time you forget it ?" jin stuttering.
" oh yeah!, but it's not your first time though that come to work late " the brown hair guy said back to himself and act like jin didn't exist .
" hey, stop acting like I didn't exist Jung hoseok I'm standing right in front of you " this time jin is the one that yell at him.
" I know but I forgot that you're in front of me, sorry " he laughed loudly mock at seokjin.
" I hate you " seokjin said whining with pouty lip.
" no you're not cause I'm your only best friend " J hope smiling .
jin playfully hit him " you're lucky I love you " .
" I know " hobi smile with his famous smile again " oh anyway let's do our shift now nurse jin or else that grumpy doctor will come and yell at both of us "
" yeah, let's do it " both jin and j hope through the hallway toward their office .
" wait jin, I want to ask you something "
" huh 😐 what is it? "
" are you free tonight ? there's a new club that just open you know-" j hope didn't finish his words yet but jin middle in
" No i want to relax tonight at hobi-ah "
" No you can't say no I'm not asking for your permission I'm giving you information that tonight 10 pm at Itaewon club let's go together " no reply " come on jin we haven't been to club for like years or something, ok?ok???"
J hope said with a puppy eyes .
" fine but I'm not gonna drink anyway we just went to club like 3 weeks ago not years?" jin said with desperate voice
" yes,yes, whatever you said jinnie " he laughed and jin shake his head .

--------------------------------------------------

KIM Enterprise

" Mr kim you need to sign here " the taehyung's secretary talk to him but the man didn't said anything back " Mr kim?"
"Mr kim!"
" oh sorry secretary seong , what was that again? "
" it's ok, you need to sign here "
" ok, you can go now secretary seong " taehyung said and secretary seong bowed then get back to her work place.
'why I can't stop thinking about him?'
**brrr brrr**taehyung's phone is vibrating on the table
" Hello!! what can I help you Dr Min? "

" oh I would like to talk with my idiot friend kim taehyung please"

" hey!!!who's idiot ?"

"my idiot-"

" stop it min yoongi, I don't have time for this you're so childish speak what do you want ?"

" you're the one that start kim what are you talking about? who's exactly childish?"

" OK you're win now speak "

" my friend from America he just open a club at Seoul and I wanna introduce you to him "

" Ok can I bring jimin too? "

" cool anyway the club called Itaewon "

" Itaewon?"

# Hi new chapter for my lovely readers thank u so much for the votes girlllls #

💜BORAHAE💜