PaRt ElEvEn

Jin's apartment

**Morning**

It's morning Jin about to woke up when he feel like something heavy over his legs he tried to open his eyes then he saw a pair of arms wrap around his waist he looks up to that person and scream his lung out.

" you!!! you!! you disgusting pervert" he yell at Taehyung until he woke up

" Just another five more minutes please" he whined and his eyes still closed.

" I said get up!!! you pervert old man"
he yell scolding tae again.

" Huh! Old man??" Taehyung said tried to open his eyes and look at Jin he saw jin's position he covered the blanket and his lip really plum his cheek is like a chipmunk his hair messy his eyes smaller than usual.

" why are you staring at me like that?!!" Jin's yelling his cheek began to blush and try to avoid Taehyung 's stare.

" why am I here ??, I remember we met and... ough!! my head!!" Taehyung asked clueless

" you deserve it, yes last night we met you got drunk and I tried to ask for your car key and you said what's car key?" then he continued " I tried to got you to my room cause I'm a generous person I put you in my bed and you end up here on the floor with me??!!" Jin rap like a raper he is.

" Oh!! really?" Taehyung said then look at his lower part " Did we do something last night?" He asked tried to control his smile " If we did, I'm sure you enjoy it" he said teasing Jin and give his dirty smirk " the last time we ki..." Taehyung didn't finish his sentence

" SHUT UP" Jin scoffed and try to get up to the bathroom his face getting red again.

" Wait..." Taehyung asked and Jin look back " where's my pants??" he smiling mocking at Jin. Jin didn't said anything just throw the pillow in Taehyung's face and walked away.

after that Taehyung go back to sleep. Jin get out from the bathroom after he shower he about to go change his clothes my but he heard someone snoring "really?" he fell asleep again he shake his head and sight.

Taehyung got up from his sleep after Seokjin go to the hospital. He look around and saw no one then he looks at the night stand and saw something
" Ginger hot water, drink it. what a pathetic pervert" Taehyung read the letter on the night stand " so mean but cute" he said smiling alone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Taehyung's company

" Tae! Tae!!! Do you hear me??" Jimin asked a little disappointed.

" Oh sorry chim, what did you just say?" he did hear anything cause his mind is on somebody else and the things that happened in the morning

" I said I'm going on a blind date with my mom friend's son, someone I didn't know" he said frustrated.

" why don't you deny?, I mean it's your life your choice if you don't want you can deny, right?" he said look back at jimin's face.

" It's not easy like that tae He and I have been matched since we wasn't born" he said whining " it's my mom promise she can't take back"

" then I think you should try to be on a date with him for one time" he tried to comfort his best friend but

" Really tae?!! you want me to go on a date with him?, fine I'll go then since you don't care." he said getting mad.

" No, it's not like..." Taehyung tried to talk back but Jimin cut him

" I gotta go, I'm kinda busy now" Jimin got up quickly and make his way to the door he face is not so bright anymore.

"Jimin...Chim..." Taehyung want to explain to his friend but Jimin already outside the office. he knew his friend think of him more than friend but he ignores it because he doesn't want to hurt his friend and end their cause he's never had the same feeling.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On The Date❤️

Jimin wear black glasses, black gloves, black outfit and and also black bandana around his face to show his date that he was convinced to go on the date. So he tried to freak his partner out.
He tried to be late thirty minutes, he usually hate someone late but freak him out is his date haven't come yet. He needs to wait for five minutes more " what a jerk, why I'm waiting for him though?" he got up from his chair about to walk out after that he heard someone's voice.

" Excuse me, Is this Mrs Jeon reserved table?" he asked the weird guy in all black outfit.

" yes, you're really a gentleman that make your date waiting for you for hours" Jimin talk back try to think of that guy's voice he feel like he's heard it before.

" I'm sorry but I don't want to...."

" Jungkook-ssi"

" Huh??... Jimin...ssi?"

## Hi guys, I don't know anyone still reading this or not but if you still reading this enjoy##

💜💜BORAHAE💜💜

*NOTE* sorry all my readers I can't update my story for a while maybe after my midterm or final I'll try to update regularly.😣😣