PaRt TwEnTy

Warning ⚠️

" Since when that we're boyfriend and what worse is we're going to engage in one week" Seokjin said. His angry eyes turned red, bored into Taehyung's.

Taehyung Walk to the fridge, opened it then take the strawberry milk box out, drank it and ignore what Jin just said.

" I'm not your boyfriend. I don't care what will you deal with your mom, I'm not going to engage." He said determine.

Taehyung squeeze the empty milk box tightly till it turn flat then threw it inside the trash.

" You're my fake boyfriend from now on..." Seokjin open his mouth about to said something but Taehyung cut him.

" I've helped you several times, be your fake boyfriend to your ex, your mom and give you place to stay, wait before you want to protest but listen to me. I know your apartment right now is not peaceful anymore and my house here is welcome for you if you'll be my fake boyfriend" Taehyung said Smirking and proud of himself.

Jin walk from the kitchen to the main door's direction.

" WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?" Taehyung yell behind Jin's back.

" TO MY APARTMENT, STOP BEING AN IDIOT" Jin stop walking, turned his back and yell back at Taehyung who right now is running behind him.

He saw Taehyung running behind him so He tried to move his feet and run fast but not fast enough cause Taehyung caught him from behind, griped on his waist and both of their body fell on the sofa that close to them.

Jin on the top of him, his arms around Jin small waist, their face inches away from each other, their eyes met and they lost in each other's eyes.

Taehyung moved his eyes from Jin's eyes to his plum lip and Jin also did the same to Taehyung. His hand slip inside his huge sweat shirt that Jin wore, grabbed on Jin's bare waist tightly and flip their position to him hovering on the top of Jin right now, their eyes still staring at each other's. He still griped Jin's waist tightly.

He lean down close to Jin face who now close his eyes, Taehyung also did the same after that their lip touch each other move slowly in sync. Thing got heat up, Taehyung moved his hand upward, pinched Jin's nipple.
Jin urge his back and moaning Taehyung take a chance to slip his tongue into Jin's mouth suck his tongue, kiss him deeply with the open mouth, After open kissing for a long time. He moved his lip to Jin crooks neck and bit it slightly. Jin open his mouth slightly saliva stay both corner side of his lip, his back still urging.
Taehyung change the position and take Jin's boxer off, Jin chest on the sofa, his butt upward to touch Taehyung's hard clothed member, Taehyung stay behind him, his chest press on Jin's back and his hand touch Jin's member slowly making Jin moan, he lean his face to kiss Jin deeply while fapping him "ahh...hmm..hm.." Jin moan inside his mouth while kissing then after a longer time, Jin gasp, He exploded his orgasm into Taehyung's hand then fell asleep on the sofa.

" You're driving me crazy Kim Seokjin" Taehyung said. He got up and clean Seokjin and cover with thick blanket then walk to his bedroom to take care himself in the cold shower.

~~~

Itaewon club

Jimin is waiting for his sunbae-nim in the club after they had bulgogi, and a little soju they came to the club but Hoseok leave for bathroom so he's alone right now. He didn't feel comfortable alone so he's anxious for his hyung arrival.

" Jimin!! sorry, I make you wait..." Hoseok said smiling at the younger.

" No, it's fine. Hyung why don't you bring your friend with you?" He said looking at the older

" Oh, he's sick." He said then continue " I'm not a bad friend, he just doesn't this place" he said to clean himself from bad reputation.

" Oh, is it bad? I don't think you're bad friend hyung *he he*" Jimin said laughing at the older words.

" He's okay... He's a cold, let's order something to drink" he said. the younger nodded his head and hoseok order both of them the drink.

Hoseok drank until he's tipsy and try to drag Jimin to the dance floor with him Jimin okay with it and go dance, they both seriously drunk on the dance floor and dance until Jimin lost Hoseok because he go dance with the tall guy. Jimin saw him kissing with that guy, he laughed.
Some random just come and dance with Jimin even though he didn't like it but maybe the alcohol, he lost himself all over the place that guy try to get into his pants but someone came in and yell at Jimin " Babe I said stay at the batender, why do you come here?" Jimin brain didn't process anything so he look at the guy's face, touch both his cheek and didn't said anything that guy saw the man face and run away from both of them.

" PARK JIMIN, WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE HERE ?" Jungkook yell at the drunk man but he just laugh back at him.

" Babe, why are you mad at me? I'm going to cry" Jimin said and he pretend to cry he about to fall but Jungkook caught him, he can't even stand by himself.

" Stop, playing or I'll call your mom or Namjoon" he said with serious tone and look Namjoon and saw him eating someone face.
" Fuck" he cursed to himself.

" Who are you? We know each other?" Jimin said innocently.

" I'm your guardian angel, okay?" He said loudly at Jimin's face. He's really frustrated.

" Ha Ha... you're so funny" Jimin said and laugh non stop like a kid then Fall asleep on Jungkook.

" Damn it" Jungkook said, get annoyed.

# I noticed a lot of new readers. Thank you for supporting and as always thank to the person that stick with me since beginning.
I hope you enjoy reading it##💜💜