PaRt TwEnTySeVeN

After every body left, a pair of feet stepping slowly to the buff guy that fallen on the floor, couldn't got up.
The person lower himself to approach the panting guy on the floor.

" Boss!! I'm sorr-" *pank* the guy didn't get to finish his words, he got a slapped from the person that he called boss.

" I told you to get the taller one, didn't I?!" The boss guy smacked the guy one more time on the other's cheek, he was wearing red suit with one of his butterfly tattoos hand that has long fingers stroking his styled hair frustratingly .
" WHY THE FUCK YOU WASTING TIME ON THE SHORT ONE?" He yelled at the guy "get the fuck out of my face" he said once again frustratingly. The guy tried get up by himself and ran away quickly.
" I guess.... I have to do it myself,
Kim Seokjin" he said smiling, his eyes staring at the blank.

'~'~'~'

' why am I here?! Oh god!! Damn it Kim Taehyung! You'll pay-" Yoongi was thinking about what happened earlier, while sitting next to Namjoon and Hoseok but the voice make him pause his thoughts.

" You live here too" Namjoon said. They almost reach the street to their house. When the driver turned to the left side of conjunction of the road.

" yeah...." Yoongi said awkwardly.
" D-Do you know where he lives?" He asked, gave hoseok a glance, that stayed in the middle of both of them, his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

" I Know where he lives, but I guess today he needs to stay at my place." Namjoon said while looking at Hoseok sleeping's face then smiled.

" Huh!!...hmm... I just realized that I got a really important work at home" yoongi said stuttering.
" Can you drive faster?!" yoongi yelled his face annoyed he's pushing his anger on the driver, he realized what he's doing and whispering sorry to the driver. and he just keep frowning when hoseok moving his face closer to Namjoon and hug his side.
" If you're in a relationship. Why don't you tell me Jung hoseok?! I'll end the whatever thing between us!!" He thought, his eye Sharping on hoseok.

'~'~'~'

Jungkook keep looking at Jimin who's babbling about random things, gossip about the co worker guy wants to kiss him when they've worked together but he refused him and sometimes repeat the same thing he just said over and over again, laughing while he's talking about Taehyung like it's really funny even though it's nothing funny at all.

" I miss him... Huhhhh huh ㅜㅜㅜ ㅜ" he's crying his eyes out after he laughed about his crush in front of his fiance, Jungkook couldn't believe it. He's just so annoyed to utter a word.

" Can you stop talking about him?!!" Jungkook said frowning. " I can't believe Jin is his fiance and Jimin know Jin?! Are they friend?!"

" Y-You're so awful... Bad boy!! Not l-like Taehyung at all you bad-"

" Stop talking about that guy, and I'm a bad boy?! He left you and went with his fiance, this awful is the one that take you from the club and you say I'm a bad boy and awful..." Jungkook scolding Jimin. His cry turned to a small sobbing right now.

" No!! He's a handsome and good guy but you're only handsome but awful on the inside" he said in hiccuping and sobbing louder. That make the driver almost burst out his laugh but he tried to stop himself.

" SHUT UP!! I swear to God if you keep talking about that guy I will throw you out of my CAR!! I don't care even though it's a child abuse" Jungkook losing his patience with a drunken Jimin.

* Blarggh* blarggh*

" Shit!! My shirt!! You DEVIL MOCHII~"

'~'~'~'

* Blarggh* *Blarggh*

" Not today darling" Taehyung said. He take the plastic bucket that stay close to where they sit for Jin to throw up. His hand patting Seokjin helping him to feel better while throwing up.

" Feel better now?" He asked Seokjin who panting after throwing up.

" W-why?! You want to left me again?!" Seokjin asked pouting his lip still not sober yet.

" What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked frowning.

" You...Y-You're V right?... always make fun of me and call me pig... I hate you...but w-why?? Why you left me" Seokjin said. the line of tear keep shedding on both his cheeks.

" Hey!..hey look at me, I'm not leaving you now." Taehyung said then engulfed Jin in his arms tried to stop him from crying. Seokjin try to move in his arms then sit himself on Taehyung's lab which Taehyung widened his eyes. Jin's hand moving up and down Taehyung's abs and chest.

" Seokjin what's are you doi-"

" Shhh... Shhh" Jin put his finger on Taehyung lip to stop him from talking.
Then move both his hand to wrap around Taehyung's neck. He lean close to Taehyung's neck and nuzzling it.

Taehyung is laughing when Jin keep doing that to him.

" What are you doing Seokjin?"
" Are you a kitten or something? It's tickling" then Jin look at Taehyung with his sleepy hood eyes, he moved his lip to touch Taehyung's neck slightly then sucked his skin and slightly bit it.

" Seokjin....J-Jin...damn" Taehyung moved his hands and grasped on Jin's jaw then smash his lip on Jin's plum lip, sucking on his bottom lip. His hand on gripping tightly on his waist and moving slowly to up and upper to his chest, slightly pinch on his nipple that Jin mewling a moan. Taehyung almost go further than that when yeonjun, his driver clear his throat that make him stop from whatever he's about to do Jin still on Taehyung's lap and plopped his head on Taehyung's shoulder to sleep again.

" Why are you always like this when you're drunk? I wish you're like this too when you're sober." Taehyung said soothing Jin's back who gave him a small snore in response.

💜💜# Enjoy everyone, who's that red suit guy?❓ #💜💜