PaRt ThIrtY oNe

" I want you..." Hoseok said in drunken state to the taller guy that carried him to the bed. Both of his arms wrapped around the person's neck while he try to lift his face to the guy to give him kisses but the taller turn his face away from Hoseok and keep walking.
" Why?!" Hoseok asked his eyes turn glow because due to the tear that he has try to swallow back " Am I not enough?!" " Right, of course I'm not enough for anyone, for him, for you... I don't deserve anybody because I'm a whore right... yoongi?!" He said to the Namjoon who immediately stop walking when he heard what Hoseok said.

" I guess you got the wrong person and I'm not yoongi by the way I'm Namjoon Kim Namjoon!" He said while looking at Hoseok who has the spinning eyes right now

" Ohh!! You! The gentleman" Hoseok said while his eyes on Namjoon with mix emotions.

" Gentleman?!!" Namjoon said shocking but keep walking to the gest room bed.

" Yes you didn't do anything the last time" his eyes closed when he's talking.

" Believe me I'm anything but gentle..." Namjoon said giggling and shaking his head, putting Hoseok in bed. He is about to walk away but Hoseok grab his collar shirt and Hoseok lift his face to whisper in Namjoon's ears " show me then" after that he give him a stare then peck on Namjoon's lip.

" Not with you in this situation I've never take advantage of anyone before everything is consensual cause I don't like it complicated when you sober you'll regret it. That's why I've never done it with drunk person ever before" he said stroking one of  Hoseok' cheek " just for fun, you know" Hoseok nod his head.

" But...can I be your exception?" He asked.

" You are already my exception I've never bring any guys here before you the first person... you're my first" his words make Hoseok laugh until he drift off to sleep, a small snore escape from his mouth.

" You're really sleeping?" Namjoon asked but got no response back.
" He hurt you, didn't he?" " I'm sorry I can't keep my promise. I should come early or we shouldn't meet at all since the beginning." He said pecking on Hoseok's forehead.

End of flash back

' Is he really put his dream behind his back because of me? You're really stupid if you did that Jung Hoseok' Namjoon shake his Head while puffing the cigarettes, standing in the garden outside the ball room near the swimming pool.

" Hey, you want to talk?!" The deep voice behind his back making him back to his senses. He turned his face to the person and his eyes piercing through that guy's soul.

" V! You and my brother what game are you both playing right now you better explain!" Namjoon said.

" Look...we just helping each other so there's no string attached. don't worry I'm not going to do anything with him from now on since he's a vir- I mean your baby brother" Taehyung try to change his words.

" Kim!! You are aware right ?! That my brother like you when he was a kid you better stop this if you don't like him don't mess with my brother or I swear our friendship will end. if you make him shed even one drop of tear I'll kill you for sure. he's been through a lot you've already know" Namjoon said serious but his voice turn soft on the last sentence.

" I know" Taehyung nodded his head.
" I promise I'll take care of him... I like him." Taehyung said looking at Namjoon straight in the eyes. " I won't mess with him the last time you saw me in the bar with the stripper guy because we got in to a small fight, you know my temper right?! I'm sorry it won't happen ever again" Taehyung said.
" Although I don't think your brother like me anymore, it's just the kid feeling for him. at that time he's younger than me."

" V!!.." Namjoon said then stop.

" What?!" Taehyung asked.

" You're a stupid idiot!!" Namjoon said And then he walk away.

" Yahhh!! Just I'm not talking back at you doesn't me you are allowed to insult me Kim!!!" Taehyung said then walk behind his best friend back to the ball room  ' what a boring party' he thinks in his head.

~~~

" What am I thinking?" It's a night shift and Hoseok just keep thinking about what happened last night with him and Namjoon he didn't even tell Jin about his relationship with yoongi but why told the person that he just met after he broke his heart and ran away. yes he still remember him even though he's not remember him he's still a caring person after all this years they had breakfast this morning he didn't remember Hoseok that's a good thing though, right?
Kim Namjoon his senior in art school he has everything smart, handsome, rich, study two university, good at every sports, gentleman. He is Hoseok first time, first boyfriend  his first everything. He loves him so much but... " NURSE JUNG!!!" Hoseok flinch from his thoughts when he heard someone call his name.
" Y-yes"

" I call you like twenty times already and it still no response from you.
are you okay? Dr Min want to meet you."

" I'm fine... I'll go now" ' why does he want to meet me?'

* Knock knock*

" Come in..." Yoongi tell the person on the out side to come.

" Dr Min, what can I help you?" Hoseok said with his straight face.

" I heard Seokjin didn't have night shift so it's you a lone tonight?" He asked.

" Yes sir"

" Are you mad at me?" Yoongi frown and walk to lock his office door.

" No"

" What are you and that Kim Namjoon guy relationship?" He asked.

" Sir, we are in the hospital right now and what am I with him has nothing to do with you" he said looking down his feet.

" I see..." Yoongi nodded his head
" how about I remind you so you can say there is something to do with me" yoongi said push Hoseok against the office door.

" Yoongi... we are in the hospital" Hoseok tried to explain to the guy that has jealousy and madness clouding his head right now.

" So what it's my office my hospital my rules" he said then his lip capture Hoseok lip which didn't react anything he moved his lip and biting on Hoseok's lip hard until he gave up kissing back then he plugged his tongue in sucking and exploring every corner of his mouth while his one hand didn't stay still but keep moving down his to unbuttoned a few button of Hoseok uniform then he rub his hand over Hoseok chest flicking and playing untill he moan came out as a muffled while kissing him and swallow his moan pinched both his nipples hard this time making his moan become louder then move his lip to his chest this time sucking on it turned red. Yoongi move his nose to Hoseok's neck kissing it and sucking him on his sweet spot, Hoseok wrapped his legs around yoongi waist while yoongi Walk to put him on his office desk and lie him on his stomach he thrust his hard member in one go then breath out loudly when Hoseok gasping and clawing his forearms.

" I guess you don't need to prep since you already wet" he said smirking

" Y-you ass ho- ahhh ahh mhm" he got cut when yoongi moving his hip harder and capture his lip to suppress his moan he keep thrusting and moving his hip until Hoseok arching his back as a sign that he's come to his high.

" Ahhh- Yoongi-mhmm yoon-mhm" he said but yoongi still capturing and moving his lip even though Hoseok tried to bite doctor lip till it bleed but he didn't bother at all.

" I know baby but let's come together" yoongi said holding the tip of Hoseok's member to stop him from coming that action make him cry out but to suppress his cry yoongi kiss him open mouth while his hip keep moving until he reach his high and spilled into Hoseok's hole dripping while Hoseok spill it all over his stomach and close his eyes due to the exhaustion.

"Jung Hoseok, what are we?"

" Sex partner..." He whispered with his eyes close.

" Good, you remember it"

💜# Sope or Namseok?# 💜
# next part maybe also today🤔#