PaRt FoUrTeEn

In patient's room

After the coincidence meeting with Jin Namjoon walk to Jimin's room. He knows that Jin need some time to cold down he's been through a really worse situation when he was a kid so that's why he mad at his mom and waiting for the moment he went to college so he can move out to live independent on his own and the biggest reason is he hate his mom.

" Kim...Mr Kim!! Namjoon-ssi!!" Jimin call Namjoon he's been sitting in the room for awhile now after his mom and Jungkook's mom left and Jungkook also left because of some urgent and after he ate the food and take the madicine, Jimin fell asleep due to the crying with his mom and his mom and Mrs Jeon comfort him.

" Huh?! Oh Jimin you woke up sorry, what did you say?" he said looking at the patient in the bed " Do you want water?"

" No, Namjoon-ssi thank you. I said sorry that I fell asleep and making you wait since my mom was here and now they left but I fell asleep" he smiled making his eyes smaller than his normal eyes " anyway, do you want to talk now? You seem spacing out"

" Yeah, I want to talk about your safety so I think you should ask your manager if you need something and stop going out for this time being be careful from now on what happened today it may happen again and I'm really sorry for what happened" Namjoon said with his pityful eyes.

" It's.... it's ok" Jimin tried to talk back he can't really talk anything more about what happened it became his worst nightmare that he doesn't want to think of.

Namjoon understand when he saw Jimin eyes fill with tear but he try to swallow it back. Namjoon didn't said anything their silent session got disturb by the door burst open and Taehyung came in the room then rush to the patient bed " Jimin!! What's happened? Are you ok?" Taehyung sit in the bed and both of his hand grabbed Jimin's should each side

" Taehyung!! Tae..." Jimin hug Taehyung and burst out crying the tear that he swallowed now coming out through his eyes he feels so emotional when it came to his crush Kim Taehyung " why you just come now?...wahh...why didn't you come earlier?...wahh..." He's sobbing his face nuzzling on Taehyung shoulder.

" I'm sorry chim, I should have come earlier, it's ok I'm here now" Taehyung pat Jimin back soothing him to rest and he slept again because of the iv's effect also the physicaly and mentally exhaustion.

" RM you know what happened, right?" He said looking at the person that sit on the couch beside the bed.

Namjoon nodded and then told all of the things that happened at the restaurant that Jungkook and Jimin date.

" Why does it need to be him?" Taehyung cursed in his breath damn it.

" V do you mind if I ask you something??" Namjoon said staring at Taehyung.

" It's ok, what do you wanna ask?" Taehyung said got up from the bed to sit on the couch.

" What's relationship between you and Jimin?" He asked.

" My best friend, What else could we be?" he said as a matter of fact.

" You know that we're friend, right?. You don't need to lie to me he's in my industry so you don't need to worry about the rumors" Namjoon said his face looks serious.

" Hey!! are you crazy? Stop joking around, he and I is best friend nothing else" Taehyung said chuckling.

" But-" he didn't finish his sentence when he heard the knocked on the door.

" You can come in, the door didn't lock" Tae told the person that knocked on the door.

" Hello!! I'm here to bring the food and madicine for the patient, does his fever go down?" Seokjin said while closing the door he didn't look at anything or anyone yet but when he turned his back to look who there he's shocked when he saw his brother and of course Mr Kim Taehyung.
" You!! why are you here?!!" he looked straight at Taehyung's face and put the food tray on the nightstand.

" me?" Taehyung pointed at himself
" I came to visit my friend but didn't expect to also got to meet my babe" he wink and smirked at Jin.

" Wait... Babe??" Namjoon that got quiet the entire time spoke up.

" Namjoon hyung, it's not like what you think he...he got the mental disorder so...why don't you go back to your room Mr Kim chu~~chu~~" Jin said reference to Taehyung making the latter widened his eyes and smoke coming from his ear .

" V!! Since when you got mental disorder *lol* " Namjoon burst out laughing at his bff.

" Wait V? No, he can't be him, is he?" Seokjin thought to himself.

" Stop laughing RM and by the way hyung ? What does that mean?" Taehyung asked wondering about relationship between the two.

" V? You don't know each other I thought you already recognize each other" Namjoon said looking at Jin and V " He is the one that hate you the most and also has a cr-" Namjoon didn't finish it cause Seokjin Palm over his mouth.

" Yes he's V" Jin thought in his head.

" You...Dwaeji?!" Taehyung said out loud.

" Stop call me that you old man" Seokjin said pouting angrily and move his Palm away from Namjoon's mouth.

" Still bratty the same dwaeji" Taehyung smile his famous boxy smile.

" Yes, V your dwaeji" Namjoon said smiling.

" Namjoon stop..." Jin whined and stared at his hyung.

# 3000 years later 😬#

💜💜~Enjoy~💜💜