PaRt ThIrTeEn

August hospital

Jungkook sit on the bench outside the room that Jimin was brought in looking at the ceil and after a few minutes the doctor came out the room.

" Doctor! How is he ?" Jungkook got up from his seat

" He got a serious fever and he got panic attack I don't know what happened to him but the state that he's in right now, he might be traumatized. I start i.v on him, he's falling asleep at the moment" the doctor describe all the information to Jungkook.

" Dr, Can I go see him?" he asked with the worry eyes, feel sorry for Jimin even though that guy didn't do anything further than this but still it's a really horrible situation for the victim.

"Yes, you can go see him now" the doctor said, Jungkook nodded his head and about to go in but the doctor stopped him then continue to talk
" Please speak carefully with the patient don't talk about something that related to the topic that make him stress, he's really sensitive right now" Jungkook nodded then bowed to doctor that bowed back at him then walk into the room.

In the room the pale man sleep in the bed peacefully with the fresh tear strained on his face. when Jungkook came close to him he saw Jimin's lip quivering and a lot of sweat on his forehead Jungkook put the back of his hand on Jimin's forehead and it's burning he's about about to take his hand away from his forehead to click emergency button calling the doctor but Jimin grabbed his hand.
" Tae....Tae..." he muttered when his eyes closed " Tae, don't go please...Just a minute" Jimin said with a knitted eyebrows pouted face and quivering voice eyes still closed try to stop the person he crush.

" I've already told yoongi to call him and your family" he said " don't worry" and then moved his hand that still grabbed by the younger from the forehead to the younger's face (Jimin) " you like him that much huh?"
" that's why you should resist your parents cause I also got someone I like" the younger lean to the older touch it make him feel better cause he stop frowning since Jungkook touch his face.

Jungkook heard someone knocked the door and then he said "come in! the door isn't locked" then the person come inside the room and close the door. he eyes widened the moment he saw that one's face " Seokjin" he muttered. Jin remain calm when he look at Jungkook's hand that still on Jimin's face. Jungkook follow his eyes and quickly pull his hand a way the action make Jimin eyebrows knitted again.

" Oh! I come to give him the food, please make him eat it when he wake up and this is his madicine make him take it as well" he said then put the food tray on the table near the couch after that he didn't look at anything and walk away faster than normal about to leave the room but Jungkook call him " Jin! Wait" Jin stopped before the door then Jungkook continue" I want to t-"

" No,Jungkook ! It's not the time and we have noth-" Jin didn't finish his sentence but Jungkook cut him

" well next time then we'll talk" Jungkook knew what Jin going to say but he didn't want to hear it " he's burning, I think he got a fever again"

Jin didn't say anything and walked to the bed with a serious face he take the back of his hand on Jimin's forehead

" please turn down the air-conditioner" he looks at Jungkook with serious expression Jungkook did as what he told. Jin walk to the nightstand drawer near the bed take a small white clothes out then walk to the bathroom then come back with wet towel " he just inject the iv and he can't take madicine right now so he need to do this to him" he told Jungkook to stop his wondering face.
he walked to the bed again he's unbuttoned the patient uniform and then look at Jungkook so Jungkook can understand then he looks away.
Jin saw the hickey on Jimin's neck also the cut lip when he tried to pat him with the wet clothes " what happened to him?" he said whispered with his small voice.

" Someone try to harass him in the restroom at the restaurant that we meet" Jungkook said Jin nodded his head he feel sorry for Jimin then continue " he's my date" Jin stare straight at Jungkook face with confusion look they're silent for moments until Jin deside to break it

" Done! don't forget to give him the food and madicine.... So I'll go now'' he walked to the door until he feel a pair of hand wrapped around his waist " Jungkook!! Don't do that"

" Kim Seokjin, why are you so cold?!"
Jungkook spoke out with a heavy heart " you move on too fast" " I can do that like you" he shake his head he told Jin that he went on a date with someone to see his reaction but he got nothing " Does he really move on?".

" Said the person that run away from me for years. yes, I move on I have someone and you should to. Stop bothering me" he walk away from Jungkook's arms to open the door to meet last person that he wants to meet Jungkook's mom Mrs Jeon and the person next to her Mrs Park.

Mrs Park walk in but Mrs Jeon didn't walk in she stare at Jin from head to toe for a moment and then decide to walk in to meet with his son that going to follow Jin but his mom stop him and whisper him " Don't go if you don't want me to do something I don't want to do" Jungkook stop mid way it's not that he's afraid his mom he can't stop her but he can protect Jin but he can't protect him every time.

In the hallway Jin walking alone towards his office wondering what with his life to meet Jungkook is already worse but Mrs Jeon is on the other level he grumbling alone along the way until he bump to someone.

" Oh my God!! I'm so sorry"Jin said tried to get up. the person that he bump into help him to stand up
" it's okay" he smiled with his dimple visible until they face each other.

" Kim Seokjin" the dimple guy's eyes widened

"Namjoon?!" he said shocking

" It's hyung for you" he said and then flick Seokjin forehead " you know mom really worried about you,
where are you all these time, you brat?!"

Jin rubbed " hey!! you older than me three years what's the point" Namjoon about to give him another flick but he tilted his head away " by the way, ajumma never care about me don't lie to me" he said irritated.

" Seokjin! Stop call your own biological mother ajumma" he sighed " you know she didn't eat much like she normally do, she can't sleep because she thinks of you all these years, you never one call her 'mom' since highschool. It's ok to call Dad ajusshi cause you used to call him that but your mom"

"Cause he's my ajusshi not my dad" he said demanding

" It's not that Seokjin even though I'm your step brother I think of you as my biological brother I care about you dad also care about you. mom always she try to find you but dad said to give you some time. let's go home with hyung, ok? don't be stubborn" he tried to comfort Jin to go home.

" No, I'm not going home" Jin said then run away from Namjoon.

*** Reminder : Jungkook's yoongi child hood friend till he was middle school yoongi move to America and Namjoon is his college friend when he study abroad.
Taehyung's Namjoon childhood friend (V), yoongi and Jimin is his middle school and college friend. ***

## Maybe next part😌😌##

~💜~Enjoys~💜~