PaRt TwEnTySiX

" Are you sure man? you've never denied this before." Yoongi snake his one arm around the guy stripper that sit on his laps, his other arm hold a glass of wishkey, sip it a bit and look at Taehyung who sit opposite of him.

" I just don't feel like eat tonight..." Taehyung shrugged his shoulder, take a glass to his lip then drank it.

" What about you Jungkook?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as well.

" I'm not that kind of person. actually, I used to be one but not anymore you already know the reason." Jungkook said taking a glass from his hand then put it on the table, his eyes keep on Yoongi's. He took a glance at Taehyung which got return with a smirk from him.

" Don't tell me... It's one of your ex." Taehyung said chuckling then continue to sip on his drink.

" What if it is?!" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung.

" Nothing, I thought you have a fiance now" Taehyung smirked then raise his wishkey glass up to Jungkook and drank it. Jungkook didn't say anything just keep glaring at the guy.

" Hey!! Taehyung, I know why you don't need the guy because you're stuck with your boyfriend, right?!" Yoongi laugh mocking at his friend to light up the intense interaction between Taehyung and Jungkook.

" How do you know?!" Taehyung frowning.

" You know your mom set the marriage date for you both and even told my mom to accompany her to the best designer for your wedding suit" yoongi said laughing out loud.

" shit!!" Taehyung cursed. ' I'm on a date with someone' ' Tsk' he thinks about what Jin said to him earlier
" But I'm not with someone now" Taehyung said and motion one of the guy to sit on his lap. The guy smiled at him and gave Taehyung a drink from a new glass then he drank the same glass that Taehyung just drank.

" Man!! You're drunk" yoongi said glaring at Taehyung and shake his head.

" Oh... I think he came..." Yoongi said to Jungkook then someone appear and approach them.

" Guys! I'm sorry, late again" Namjoon said awkwardly.

" It's okay, have a drink" Jungkook said gave him a drink after he sit.
" I Know why you're late now" Jungkook said smirking while staring at the lipstick strain on Namjoon's collar and a few hickey on his neck Namjoon laugh then drink a bit.

" V, you're into something like that too?" Namjoon asked look at Taehyung and the guy on his lap.

'Shit if he knows about me and Seokjin, I'm going to get killed by him for sure' " well... Kind of... I guess" he said then smile at Namjoon nervously.

" I see, what about you Jk?" Namjoon asked.

" I have someone-" Jungkook said but got cut by Taehyung.

" Your fiance?!" Taehyung said causally.

" What's your problem Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook is losing his patience right now.

" Why?! You think of ex instead of your fiance?!" Taehyung raise his voice a bit louder, he motion the guy that sit on his lap to get up which make the guy frowned got up from his lap.

" You and Jimin is a real thing Jungkook?" Namjoon middle in but Jungkook didn't answer his question but he yelled back at Taehyung.

" What about your boyfriend or fiance?! Don't be a hypocrite Mr Kim!" Jungkook yelled back which the vein visible on his neck.

" Huh!! Who's your fiance Taehyung?!" Namjoon asked and got no response again.

" Jimin is my fucking friend Jeon!!" Taehyung yelled loudly back and lean his face closer.