PaRt FiFtEen

***Flash Back***

Today's like everyday Seokjin's mom always go out working with uncle Kim. Since his dad passed away, everything in his life has changed.
Because of car accident he and his mom also in the car, but his mom embrace him to protect him from the shattered glass so only his mom has injured. But after that accident he couldn't remember what's happened in the car he hug his mom crying for his appa to come back.

he have to move out from his hometown, he doesn't know why they have to move out to Seoul, there at his home he has a big grape farm, his cousin and his favorite uncle Choi, the melon farm owner. But the reason behind all of that is his father is not just the owner of the grape farm but he's also the owner of wine company in Korea but after he passed away all the stake holders tried to protest with his mom not to become the president in the company, his family got bankrupt, his mom has to sell their house, also the grape farm to save the company, so she needs help from someone. that's her friend Namjoon's dad Mr Kim, they move in the Kim family at first as a guest but after that they're all became family because his mom get married with Mr Kim.

" Mom, can you stay here today?" Five years old Seokjin pouted at his mom.

" No, I'm sorry baby. mom need to go to work with your uncle Kim."his mom said pat his head feel bad for leaving him with the babysitter.

" Eomma!! Why we have to be here? I want appa to come back I miss him" Seokjin said crying, he's not the baby crying before but after his dad left him he easily cry.

" Seokjin! Appa can't come back to us he's with your grandparent now, he's with you when you look at the star" his mom kneel down to him and wipe his tear away, swallow back her tear.

" No, I hate appa. Why he left us?" Seokjin's tear keep running down his cheek and he run back to his bed room upstair.

" Young master!!" his babysitter call him, look at Mrs Kim and bowed at her, then run to Seokjin's room.

" Don't blame your dad Seokjin, he doesn't want that either" she said to her self, shighed, this is one of those day that he's whining for his dad.

~•~•~•~

" Jinnie-ah, don't be upset, did something happend at school?" His babysitter Sura asked him.

" It's nothing noona" he shaked his head, looks down his hand.

" Don't lie, Ok if you don't want to tell me then do you want cotton candy or chocolate milk or something sweet I can buy for you." Sura said smiling at him.

" But eomma doesn't like it when I eat Junk food or sweet" he said hasitated look at Sura's face.

" It's ok, Mrs Kim doesn't have to know. it's between us, ok?" It's always like that when he's upset.

" Hmm...Ok...then I want all of that noona!!!!" he said smiling bringhtly at Sura.

" Ok, it's a reward for a good boy" she said ruffled Jin hair. "and Seokjin, don't don't go play at the pool or piano room, the lock need to be fixed" she said to Jin and he nodded. " you can go when Namjoon hyung came from school but don't go alone." " I'm going now, bye Seokjin" She walk to the door leaving Seokjin room.

" Bye noona" Seokjin smile at her.

~•~•~•~

" Why can't I go alone?, I'm so bored right now. I want to go to the pool" Jin said pouting then around in the house alone and saw one room that has the door opened " This is piano room, noona lie to me it's nothing wrong with the door, he smiled and walked in the room. he goes to sit on the piano seat and play twinkle twinkle little star. He's learn how to play it since he was three years old back then.

 He's learn how to play it since he was three years old back then

" thunk!!!" The door shut on it own.

" What happened?" Jin panic, stop playing and run to the door.

" NO, what should I do?" He said bitting his nail eyes unfocused and fall to the floor, the room turn to pitch dark after the door closed.

~~ three hours later~~

" V!! your house is this house, right?" Namjoon point to the house beside his own big house.

" yes, my parents just moved from US"
He said look at his big house then look at Namjoon.

" So we're also neighbor then" Namjoon smiled.

" yes, I need to go now" he walked from Namjoon's car that his driver took them from school since Taehyung didn't find the driver yet and his dad busy with work that stop in front of his house.

" Wait!! Since we're neighbor, don't you want to come play piano with me.
There are two pianos, one for me and another for Seokjin" he said to Taehyung his class mate he just met that has the same interest with him like his brother.

" Ok, I can just walked from your house to mine, it's really close anyways who's Seokjin?" Taehyung asked, curious.

" Oh!! he's my baby brother, he's really good at playing piano, come in I'll introduce him to you" he said and they both in the house toward the piano room.

" Maybe, Seokjin is sleeping in his room" Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded his head.

" Wait, I'm going to unlock the room" he taps on the code to open the door then the door opened.

" you go in first, I'll go to check on Seokjin in his room" he smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and nodded as a response back, after Namjoon leave, he walk in to the piano room and about to sit on one of the piano seat, but something caught his eyes first he look at the corner at saw the person passed out he rush over to that person and tried to lift his head up.

" You, hey wake up!!" " RM!! There's someone in the room" he tried to scream as loud as possible.

" I want...water..." Jin tried to open his heavy eyes and talk.

Taehyung look around him and saw water bottle on the corner of the one piano and take it for Jin to drink.

" Here, drink this" he brought it to Jin lip and make him drink the water, after drank the water, Jin went back to sleep in Taehyung arms.

" What happened?.... Seokjin?" Namjoon standing on the floor looking at Taehyung that sitting on the floor with Jin in his arms.

# I've finished my final exam~~#

💜💜~Enjoy~💜💜