PaRt TwEnTyEiGhT

" Wait... Seokjin!!" Taehyung yelled after Seokjin who's rushing out of the car like a kid just got out of school when they got home. Jin ran to the luxury classic wine rack then take one of expensive wine out from the rack.

" D-Do you want a drink?" Jin asked to no one, there's only him alone in the kitchen. He take a small chair, standing on it while looking at big aquarium contained fish that stay between kitchen and the living room area.

" Jin!!! Shit!! Seokjin! What are you doing?!"

Taehyung has never run this quick in his whole life. He almost got a heart attack when he saw Jin was standing on the small chair up high close to the aquarium, Jin tried to open the wine bottle successfully, he almost pour the wine in the aquarium, luckily Taehyung come to him faster so he wrapped his arms around both Jin's legs then lift him from his chair, put him down to stand on the floor.

" I-I'm trying to feed them, what a-re you doi-ng..?" Jin said trying to stay steady.

" It's not their food Seokjin!" Taehyung said still panting from what happened earlier.

" But... I-I want to pet them..." Jin said pouting, giving Taehyung his puppy eyes.

" Let's feed them later, okay?!"

" What t-their name?" Jin asked.

" Hmm....the name...hmm.. gold fish?, yes, gold fish!!" Taehyung said forcing an awkwardly laugh.

" Let's me feed you gold fish!" Jin said, giggling, he was trying to climb on the chair again but Taehyung lift him up from the ground then put him on his shoulder. " Nooo.. I want to feed them" Jin whining out loud and hit him on the back.

" What kind of wine did you drink Seokjin to make you behave like this?" Taehyung said more like talk to himself.

" Put me d-dow-" Jin wiggling, trying to free himself from Taehyung but hit his butt to shut him up. That make Jin's face turn red and his body stiffen
" You...You bad boy" Jin said pouting.

Taehyung smack him on the butt one more time then said " Stop talking or I'll hit again." Which make Jin keep silent for a moment.

They when upstair to Taehyung bedroom, Taehyung put Jin to sit on the fluffy white carpet in his bed.

" I'm thirstyyy!!" Jin said whining.

" Okay..." Taehyung sighed deeply.
" stay here, don't come after me" Taehyung warn him then Jin nodded obediently as a response.

Taehyung walk slowly to the door of his bedroom to bring water for Jin. When he's walking he feel like someone step slowly behind his back, he turn his head to see Jin who's walking slowly behind him, Jin was giggling innocently at him, when he look at Jin. Taking a deep breath, Taehyung walk Jin to the bed, went to the door then quickly close it.

He come back to his room with no one there, Jin's no where to be found. He put a glass of water on the night stand.
" Damnit!! You're such a handful tonight Seokjin."

he get out his room again to see Jin play around with the vase that stand on the luxury table as a decoration, that stay between his bedroom and the other's guest room that Jin has slept when he's mad at Taehyung.

" Jin!! No... Not that one!!" Taehyung yelled out loud when saw Jin's hands were shaking struggling to hold on the vase steady. " Jin put it down!!" Jin unwrapped his hand around the vase,*clank* it's Falling to the floor then broken into pieces.
" Greattt!! There you go my mom's ancient vase gift!!" Taehyung yelled frustrated. " Let's go!!" He yelled at Jin then drag him roughly back to the bedroom. He sit him on the bed and try to remove his sock and come to see Jin's face.

Jin suddenly grasped on both his collars to get him in bed, he sit on Taehyung's lap's then bouncing on it.

" Seokjin! That's not how you do it!" Taehyung said laughing at Jin.

" R-Really?!" He said blinking his round eyes. " But hoseok said he did it like this" Jin said innocently.

" Just go to sleep, okay?" Taehyung tried to get him to sleep.

" No!!" Jin Lean his face close to the crook of Taehyung's neck then buried his face in it.
" You're going to leave me" he said.

" No, I'm not. You can rest now." Taehyung said while slowly biting on Jin's soft skin neck, his lip moving and sucking on it, gave him few bruise on his neck. After a few minutes, he heard Jin small snore, his hot breath against his neck. Taehyung moved away from Jin's tightly grip, he removed Jin's clothes, change him into his fresh new pajamas, and did the same to himself with a sweat pants and over size white T-shirt. He plopped himself in the bed then turn to look at Jin's side, engulfed him in his arms and covered themselves with a huge blanket, he stare at Jin's face for a moment, taking his index finger to touch Jin's nose, that action make Jin crinkle his nose a bit and frowning, he stop his frown when Taehyung moved his hands to play with Jin's messy hair that fall on his own face, he smiled when he noticed a smile on Jin's face.

Flash back

" Piggy don't eat too much or you will be explode" Taehyung said his face beaming tasing the younger one who's keep munching on the cookies and the other chocolate bowl in his hand

" Do you think you're handsome?! You're a nine tail fox!!" Jin yelled at the older's face. That make Taehyung laughing out loud that irritated Jin and make him bite Taehyung's hand.
" Oughh" Taehyung tried to remove his hand from Jin's mouth but he can't with the stubborn kid, Jin's babysitter tried to break him from Taehyung but
He bite on Taehyung's till it's bleeding and release Taehyung's hand free after that.

" Seokjin say sorry to V hyung" his babysitter said to Jin who pouting the bowl still in his other hand while watching Taehyung's hand get treat by his noona babysitter.

" It's okay noona... oughh" Taehyung was shrieking when Jin's babysitter apply alcohol to clean on his wound.

" I'm sorry, it's really sting, isn't it?" Jin's babysitter feel bad when he saw Taehyung's face that hide his pain.

" I'm sorry V, he's younger than us, please don't mad at him." Namjoon said sorry instead of his brother who ignore the entire situation like it's nothing happened even though he feel guilty. Taehyung didn't said anything just keep staring at Jin's face who's pouting and look at somewhere else.

" I'msorry..." Jin whispering,his lip pouting, didn't even take a glance at the victim.

" What?! I can't here!" Taehyung said tried not to smile.

" Sorry..." Jin said look straight at Taehyung's face.

" Sorry nine tail-..." He looks at Namjoon when Namjoon gave him a warning stare " I'm sorry V hyung..."

" It's Okay.... piggy!!" then Taehyung gave him a devil smile which only him, could understand and see it, Jin bit his lip angrily.

~~~

Taehyung look at the scar that Jin gave him on his hand then at Jin smiling face, and his soft pillow lips.

" You're still the same, a hamster...well the chubby one before which is really cute" Taehyung said smiling then close his own eyes to sleep.

well the chubby one before which is really cute" Taehyung said smiling then close his own eyes to sleep

💜💜# Enjoy#💜💜