PaRt NiNeTeEn

Taehyung open his eyes when the sun shining through the glass door that lead to the balcony as morning sign.

he feel something heavy on his chest and his shoulder got stiff his shoulder get stiff then things that happened last night flash back in his head.

Seokjin embrace him with his arm wrapped around his waist.
He pretend to fall asleep so the younger doesn't feel uncomfortable or hasitate to embrace him, he even cried calling his dad last night, so Taehyung have you to comfort him back to sleep.

Taehyung look at the one that sleep on his chest, eyes closed, his plum lip is so tempting, he put his on Jin's hair and stroke it.

Jin open his eyes slowly when he feel like someone is touching his hair.
He look at that person and he heard his raspy voice said "Good morning" and smiling at him. At first he thinks that it's his dream and about to go back to sleep but then he remembers everything last.

" I need to go back to my apartment, get change, then go to work" Jin said panicky and sit in bed about to get out from the bed " what time is- *hachoo*?" he sneezed.

" Relax... you don't have go to work today. I've already informed yoongi that you're sick so you can't go to work." He sit on the bed, said causally.

" I think it's because I always stay late for night shift and last night I slept with a wet hair that's why I got a cold but why it have to be here in this guy house, damn it!!" Jin think in his head.

" I think I better go to my apartment I don't want to bother you anymore" he said that because he doesn't want to stay there any longer.

" Just sleep here" he put his both hand on Jin's shoulder and laid him in the bed hastily and got up from the bed, he take blanket to cover the younger's body.

" I'm an adult, I know how to take care myself, don't be hyung to me" he said annoying at Tae's action but Taehyung doesn't care. He just ignore it and walks into the bathroom.

After twenty minutes of shower.
He came out, get change and walk to the bed to look at the person that back to sleep peacefully. He smiled to himself walk out of the room to go to work.

~~~~

KIM ENTERPRISE

" Good morning" Taehyung smiled at secretary Seong before he entered his office witch make secretary Seong feel weird because he's never did that before, she stand up and bowed her head dumbfounded.

*Knock knock*

" Come in" Taehyung said.

" Mr Kim, Today you have a meeting with Mr Jeon about the new project contract that we've talked before." Secretary Seong and Taehyung just nod while looking at his computer screen " It'll be at nine" she said.

" Ok, I got it. Thank you secretary Seong" she bowed and leave the office.

After finished his work with Jeon Cooperation. He just go back to his office and take a nap, relax his shoulder against the swivel chair.

" Taehyung" he heard the small voice call him, he opened his eyes to meet his best friend's.

" Jimin!! Since when you leave the hospital?" He said with a worry expression.

" I don't want to stay there, I hate the smell of hospital. you already knew it" he said and sit on a chair across Taehyung's desk.
" Let's have lunch together" he said then put lunch box on the desk.

" Jimin... You don't feel better yet, right?" he said and look at Jimin's face.

" No, I'm okay." He said smiling and look back at Taehyung face " then continue "Taehyung?"