PaRt ThRee

" uh.. huh..  jimin? "taehyung woke up his eyes stare at jimin's face " what are you doing in my room?"  he asked frowning .
  " No! it's just that I saw you sleep uncomfortable and I want to adjust your pillow so you can sleep comfortably " he said stuttering .
  " wait... this is not my room , where am I ? "
  " oh! right you're in hospital now. you fainted at the bus stop .
you didn't remember ?"
   " No, I didn't remember anything " taehyung shake his head . a moment later " wait.... "

   Flash Back

             Tae's pov

I just finished my work I don't feel like driving I want to walk today. I don't feel good that's why I want some air.  at the company
has been really stressed and I need to overwork myself it's not that I never overworked but I feel really weird today.

it's so silent and peaceful on the way that I walk suddenly I heard the soft pattering sounnd coming from no where " it's raining? " then the heavy dizzle coming after. I ran toward the bus stop that's not so far from me then I saw there's someone sit on the bench alone lost in his thought . then I sit on the same bench with him.

I feel short of breath when I ran here my heart jump so fast and there's a little sting in it I try to find the pill to take but fuck I forgot it at my office. I clutched my chest it's getting worse now then I feel a pair of eyes stare at me. I look back at him he smiled at me I can't smile back and just clutched my chest more he turned his back at me maybe mad at me.

I try to get up from the seat and make a phone call to my friend jimin but when I stand up my legs are so weak I feel like the world is spinning can't help it and then fall to the ground then I heard the voice asked me " sir!! sir! are you ok?" I can talk back my body like a statue I can't do anything my eyes blured I can't see his face clearly and then I blacked out.

    Present

" the person that help me-" taehyung muttering

" yes, his name is Kim seokjin the one that help you and bring you here " jimin said back with a relief voice.

"Kim seokjin?"

"yes" jimin nod

"who are you kim seokjin?"

## Is there anyone still reading this? if it is . here u go guys ##
         💜BORAHAE💜