PaRt TwEnTyNinE

The sun bright through the curtain that make Taehyung move in his bed but he can't move his left hand because the heaviness of something against it. He looks down on it, his frowning face turn into a smirk when he taking his right hand slowly to pinch the younger's nose who struggling to breathe. He put his hand down immediately when he saw that, he closed his eyes pretend to sleep.

Seokjin slowly open his eyes, his eye brows knitting like an angry bird, his nose, ears turned red due to his anger that someone tried to kill him by pinching his nose. Taehyung open one of his eyes to take a quick look at Seokjin angry face when he didn't notice him then he tried to stop himself from laughing.

Seokjin looks up at Taehyung face then he realized that his head is on the older shoulder.
" Feel like deja Vu" he said to himself then slowly move his head away but unfortunately, it's unsuccessful. Taehyung take his other arm to around Seokjin's shoulder. Jin tried wiggling to get free from the strong arms then he stop when he saw Taehyung's sleeping face. His thick eyebrows, his curly messy hair, his eyelashes.
" How can a man have the eyelashes this long?" He said touching Taehyung's curly hair.

" Something else is also very long and thick" Taehyung said grabbing Seokjin's hand out of the blue making Seokjin flinch taking this chance he moved his head away from Taehyung's left hand but Taehyung caught his wrist. " I have so much fun last night, thank to you" Taehyung said giving Jin a dirty smirk.

Seokjin grab the blanket, looking down slowly only to see his pajamas ordinary pants. Then he look at Taehyung who chuckling happily.

" Can you stop being a pervert for a second?!" Jin said frustratingly.

" I'm not saying anything like that. You got a dirty mind yourself." He said smiling.

" No, I'm not like you!!!" Jin yelled at the older's face.

" Yes, I'm innocent and you're the dirty one" Taehyung said laughing.

" Stop it!! You the one that said something else thick and long too" Jin said widened his eyes.

" Yes, my fingers. What do you think huh?" Taehyung said smirking.

" I'm not!" Jin said pouting

" Don't talk to me anymore!!" Jin said angrily " I'm not going to talk to you"

" Hey... I'm just joking... I'm the dirty one okay?" Taehyung said comforting Jin who still mad " babe you want me to prove it to you?" Taehyung moved closer to Jin's side then hover over him, connerd him. He slowly put his face down to the younger face.
" SHIT" Taehyung gasps when he felt cold liquid touch face. Jin just take the glass of water on the nightstand from Last night and splash it to Taehyung's face. He take a chance when Taehyung was stunned. He just quickly run to the bathroom and lock himself.

" Kim Seokjin, open the door" Taehyung bangs his bathroom door meanwhile Jin Just shake his head like Taehyung could see it.

Jin walk to the shower room but he slip and fall his butt against the floor.
" oughh!!!"

" Seokjin!! Are you okay? Open the door!!"
" I will use the key then" Taehyung take the key from his night stand drawer and twisted on it to see Jin's naked body lying on the while the shower running down. He stands still didn't know what to do.

" Take the freaking robe for me please?" Jin yell from the shower mirror room.

Taehyung moved his hands to take the rope and walk through the water fall that wetting his body to cover Jin's naked body with it.

" Let's shower together"

" Stop joking"

Taehyung take off his pants and throw it away. He turned to Jin and untied the robe. The robe slowly fall down to the floor Taehyung stare at Jin's lip the he licked his lower lip.

" Can I?" Taehyung said.

" Y-yeah" Jin voice shaking because of the cold water and his nervousness.

🔞🔞
His face slowly come to Jin's face, he kiss his forehead,his nose, his cheeks, his lip, sucking on it. His hand pinching on Jin's nipple making him parting his lip to let out a small moan. Taehyung taking this chance to quickly plug his tongue in to explore and taste Jin's flavor. His hand grip both Jin's wrist tightly, tilted his head he take a mouth full of Jin soft skin on the neck, he moved until he found the sweet spot that make Jin knees gone weak then sucks on it open mouth he moved down to Jin's perking nipple licking, flicking it and playing with his tongue that make Jin fall down to the floor but he moved his hands from both of Jin's wrist and grab both of his thighs to wrapped it around his waist instead then his lip moving to Jin's swollen lip *hmm* Jin frowning when he feel Taehyung's erection poking his hole. He flinch a bit while Taehyung teasing his hole by putting his erection slightly touch the younger's rim.
" Your lip is so addicted" Taehyung wishpering with his hot breath to SeokJin's ears making him melt.
" Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked which only got a nodded as a response from Jin. Taehyung carried Seokjin bridal style to the jacuzzi tub and slowly put him down.
" Let's prep you first?" Taehyung said almost get into the tub but Jin's next word caught him off guard.

" I-It's my first time" Jin said blushing mess, dare not look at Taehyung who stand still.

' it's really his first, he's never done that with his ex" Taehyung thought in his head he kinda get the feel because Jin always flinch with his every touch.

" I'm sorry Seokjin" he said looking at the younger face who turning blush all over his face and shoulder he dare not looking up to see Taehyung's face.

" I'll go shower in the guess room" Taehyung said looking at Jin for the last time, taking one of the gray bathrobe and walk uncomfortably out of the room.

' you stupid Kim Seokjin, what did you just do? You've never done it with Jk. but why I'm so attracted to him maybe because I still think of him as my crush V hyung. Yes, I admit it but now he's not V he's Kim Taehyung!! Why my heart keep on jumping like crazy." He put his hand on his chest and listening to his heart beat loudly in the silent bathroom.

# I can't update because the reason is I'm almost back to school so I need to get my life together but I'll try to find the right schedule to update 💜💜#