PaRt TwEnTyThReE

**Morning**

Taehyung open his eyes slowly, his nose touch with the hair of the person in his arms. He smiled to himself while seeing the person in his arms scrunching and his soft plump lip slightly blowing. He comes close to Seokjin's lip about to touch it with his lip but he quickly turned to his place and pretend to be sleeping.

Jin move his leg to put it on Taehyung's thigh and snuggle in the older's chest but he frowning in his sleep and his eyes open when his finger touch the other's hair he look up to meet with the Taehyung's Sharp jawline, he quickly move away but stuck in the person's arm because Taehyung tighten the his arms around Jin's shoulder while his face frowning in his sleep. Jin stop moving and looks at the person face which is smiling after he stop moving. Jin touched his thick eyebrows down to his sharp nose, his lip and his jawline.

" You look so handsome like a gentle man while you're sleeping like a caring V hyung" he said. his left hand still on Taehyung's jaw.
" But when you awake, you look like Kim Taehyung, a pervert old man who always try to take advantage of me" he said and his eyes widened when he heard the Taehyung's voice.

" So I'm a pervert old man, and I'm also your caring V hyung" he said smirking while looking at the person who quickly move his hand from Taehyung's jaw but Taehyung grab and put it in the same place.

" You're talking weird right now" he said glaring at Taehyung's face.
" you're dreaming!!" He said loudly at Taehyung's face.

" So you still remember V hyung ?" he said smiling.

" No...." Jin said but not looking in the older's eyes.

" Liar!! Stop lying" Taehyung said and pinching Seokjin chubby cheeks.

" aughh !!Ok, I remember! You're happy?! Stop pinching me now!!" Jin scoffed.

" Good boy" Taehyung stop pinching and ruffling Seokjin's already messy hair.

By the chance loose his grips, Jin move his body rolling from the bed to stand on the floor in five seconds and yell at Taehyung " OLD PERVERT" stick his tongue out and run to the bathroom in one second.

" What the..." Taehyung just shake his head and open his eyes wide.

~~~~

After taking a shower, Jin came out to see Taehyung snoring in the bed.
He take some times to get change in the closet and come out to the patient in bed. Jin put his the back of his hand on Taehyung's fore head.

" Not so hot anymore" he said to himself.
" Taehyung-ssi!! Wake up!! you need to eat and take some medicine" he said, shaking Taehyung to get up.

" I don't want to eat porridge" Taehyung get up and open his exhausted eyes.

" What do you want to eat?" Jin asked worried.

" You" Taehyung said and wink his eye.

" Okay, then porridge it is" Jin said angrily. He's worried about him but Taehyung always trick him.

" No, I want to eat stake or pork cutlets. As long as it's not vegetable even a cucumber but you can add Kimchi" he said serious.

" Okay no vegetables not even a cucumber, Do you orange juice or milk? And candy as your desert" he said to Taehyung, he feel like a babysitter to a kid and to there's no house keeper or anyone since a weekend.

" What do you mean candy?" Taehyung said glaring at Seokjin
" you think I'm a kid like you but about the drink. please bring a strawberry milk for me, thank you" he said and go back to sleep.
Seokjin scoffed 'no vegetables fine...' he smiled a devil's smile and left downstairs to prepare the food.

Thirty minutes later~~

Jin come back with a bowl in his hands and a strawberry milk.

" What's this?" Taehyung get up while Jin put the bowl on small table in bed.

" You don't know Salad ?" Jin asked like he doesn't remember anything the moments ago.

" Is it yours? Where is my pork cutlets" Taehyung asked and try to find his pork cutlets behind Jin's back.

" No, this is for the old man Kim Taehyung-ssi" he said try not to burst out laughing " because it's good for his old body"

" I said I. Hate. Vegetables. Do you understand?" He said annoying.

" I do" Jin said smiling " you want me to feed you" he grabbed the folk and pick the cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber " Here comes the train" Jin open his mouth to make Taehyung do the same thing but Taehyung take the folk from his hand and shove the Salad to his open mouth.

"Mmh!! Why?" Jin said while the food still in his mouth.

" You want more. Okay babe" he said and show the cherry tomatoes more in Jin mouth. Jin couldn't talk anymore he just munching the food and close his mouth properly so the tomato is in the stick outside his pouted lip.

Taehyung stared at his pouted lip, can't control himself. He bite the cherry tomatoes and kiss Jin's open mouth.

" The cherry tomatoes not that bad, it's really sweet from your mouth" Taehyung said satisfied with what he has done.

" Yah!!! Taehyung!!! You PERVERT" Jin said and take the back of his hand to wipe his mouth.

" Call me hyung and give my pork cutlets!!" Taehyung yell at Jin and take the table to aside to come close to Jin.

" I'm not going to give you" Jin said and stick his tongue out.

" Stop be a brat and give the pork cutlets!"

" Nooo..." Jin said stubborn.

" Okay..." Taehyung come close to Jin and tickling him.

" Ha.... Haha.. ha.." Jin laughing and try to run away.

" Call me V hyung" Taehyung said and continue to tickled Jin who just shake his head. They stopped and look at each other in silence when they noticed the position they are in.
Taehyung on the top of Jin, his face come closer to Jin about to kiss when the door open and they both looked at the direction to the person who drop the bouquet of apple and tangerine.

" Jimin?!!" Taehyung said.

# Hi! It's been a while# 💜 Enjoy💜