PaRt SeVeNTeEn

" Seokjin... Hello!!" hoseok yell out at his friend that spacing out.
" Kim Seokjin" he yelled.

" Huh?... Why you have to yell at me?" Seokjin pouted at hoseok.

" I'm sorry, ok!! but what are you thinking?" He said curious about what is Jin thinking about.

" It's about that guy" he said and sighed.

" That guy..." he thought for awhile then said " what guy ? there's a lot of guy here I don't know which one" he said looking at the wall.

" That guy I've met three times" Seokjin said, he didn't think much but at Hoseok he saw him smiling.
" Stop smiling, it's really creepy." he said, staring at Hoseok with wide eyes.

" What's about him?" Hoseok said, couldn't help so he's giggling.

" He's my enemy when I was a young, my brother's friend." Jin said, he put up the straight face like nothing happened.

" OH! More Like Your Crushnemy" he Burst out laughing " Jin, I think you both are really soulmate." he said and can't stop his laughing.

" Shut up or I'll kill you." Hoseok didn't care about his word so he continues to laugh. So Seokjin wrap his both hands around Hoseok's neck and he got fire in his eyes.

" No, let's talk.... let's have... lunch together... it's a break now" he said look at his friend scary face that about to choke him " NO!!! PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!!!" He screaming loudly.

" nurse Kim and nurse Jung, what're you guys doing ?" The chief nurse that walk cross our work place ask us.

" I...we... practice the sence in the movie that we watched" Hoseok said with the awkward laugh.

" Since when you became the actors?! Sine you're the actors now. I guess this job is not important anymore for you guys." She said staring at both of them.

" I'm sorry Chief nurse Kang, it's nothing like this happens again I promise" Seokjin said and bow his head.

" I understand what kind of person nurse Jung is. But you nurse Kim, you make me disappointed really." Chief nurse Kang hyun soo shake her head didn't say a word and walk away.

" She's like an auntie" Hoseok said and look at his friend face and smile awkwardly " let's go to lunch"

" DON'T TALK TO ME" Seokjin walk to the cafeteria by Hoseok following him.

" Hey!!! Hey! Kim Seokjin!! you almost kill me and now I'm the one at fault." he said and walk to sit opposite Seokjin's face.

" I'm sorry ok, can we be friend again?" Hoseok said pouting with his puppy eyes but Seokjin ignore him, he only focus eating his food.

" Oh! Do you remember my junior in the dancing club at highschool?!" Seokjin looking up at his friend's face but didn't said anything then Hoseok continue to talk.

" He is Park Jimin the artist in K.I.M Entertainment and he came to this hospital" he looks at Seokjin " he said we should eat out someday and I want to introduce him to you.

" I..." Seokjin almost talk back but he controlled himself.

" I? Common talk to me..." Hoseok yelled.

~~~

Seokjin's POV

my shift end now, I feel really bad for not talking with Hoseok. I really want to talk to him but he always tease me so I need him to taste the strong  medicine. I walk into the elevator and click tenth floor can't to jump in my bed and sleep *ting* the door open and wait... Who're they outside my room? I saw four bulk men in the black suit, black glasses standing outside my apartment.

" Hello! What can I help you?" I asked to the men.

" young master, I'm here to bring you to have dinner with your family, the Kims" one of the man talk and four of them bowed his head to me.

" Not today, I don't want to go" I said not interested.

" Sorry young master If you don't want to go the easy way I guess I will-" he didn't finish.

" Look !! What's that?!!" The men look the way I pointed at and I ran into the elevator and click to the first floor.
" What should I do?" the door open and the four men ran after me " fuck"
I'm on the road right now and still after me. I took my phone out and call Hoseok  even we're not talking but in this situation I have no choice.
" hello! Jung Hoseok! help me" I yell at the phone.

" Help? What happened I have night shift tonight and the chief nurse keep her eyes on me. I can't go anywhere..." Hoseok wishper to his phone.

" damn it" I hung up the phone. and continue to ran and I saw the famillar car, wait is that that guy car? I away my hand to stop the car and the car really stop thank God.

" Can I go with you ?" I walk to the back seat to beg him for a ride. how pathetic am I, he nodded his head and the his driver open the car door, I jump in the car quickly and the men almost reach the car but the car already departed.

" Who's that men?" Taehyung asked me his expression kind of worried?

" My family try to get me home for dinner" I said embarrassed.

" Why don't you go home?"
He looks at my face and want my answer but I didn't say anything we sit quietly for awhile then my phone rang and I answer it.

" Hello! Hyung, Are you the rat? I'm forgiving you in my entire life." I yell his phone call Namjoon.

" Jinnie, please come home I miss you" I stop talking when he heard my mom voice in his hyung phone, I wants to cry because I haven't heard my mom voice since a long time but I swallowed back " who are you with? The men said that you're with someone in the car, who's that ?" My mom voice seem like panic.

" I'm with my boyfriend, don't call me through hyung's phone again or I'll not show up forever" I end the phone call and stared outside the car window, I feel something wet on my cheek and he gave me the the handkerchief again, yes again, I wiped the tear and said thank you.

## Hi readers it's been awhile, I just want to say thank you for those who support this book since the beginning till now and I'm really thankful for those who adding this book to the reading list, I appreciate it##

💜💜~Enjoy~💜💜