PaRt Thirty FiVe

The sun shining through the white curtains that stand behind the mirror door connected to balcony.

There are two figures hidden under the fluffy white blanket, sleeping soundly.

Suddenly, one of the figure moving, taking one of his hand to rub his barely open due to the annoying light that come from the sun.

He look at the person that sleep in his embrace, smiling lovingly at the other. Then stole a kiss on the his plum pouty lip. That action made the sleeping person knitting his eyebrows hard, blowing his pouty pillowy lip annoyingly.

" Frowning even in your sleep? What a mean person, can't I play with you for a bit?" He chuckled at the other who keep frowning then blow at his sleeping face.
" Wake up baby~~" Taehyung whispering in Seokjin's ear that action make him groan annoyingly.
" Chu~chu~" Taehyung showering him with kiss to wake him up.

Jin slowly open his eyes, frowning deeper at Taehyung who's look at him with a heart eyes.

" Why? I want to sleep more ~~" Jin said whining, rubbing his soft hair again Taehyung's hard chest and close his eyes.

" No! Get up, take medicine and have breakfast" Taehyung said while his lip move to kiss the other's forehead to his eyes then his nose and his lip.

" Hmm... don't want to" Jin shake his head and hid his face in Taehyung chest, hugging his bear tightly.

" Stop being naughty...hmm?" He said pinching Jin's small nose can't bare with his cuteness, then sit up, lifting the other's body effortlessly to the bathroom with him.

" Ahh..." Jin yelp surprisingly.
" No, I can't shower with you!!" He said loudly with widen eyes.

" Why? I already saw your body many times without clothes while changing your clo-" Jin put his palm over Taehyung's mouth to shut him up.

" PERVERT!!" Jin yell loudly.

" Yes, what can I help you?" Taehyung reply while the palm still against his lip then lick the palm that make Jin quickly remove and showing the disgusted face.

" Hahhh...so annoying" Jin scream out loud.

" But you like me that way.." Taehyung said smirking.

" Ha ha...That's funny " Jin gave him a dried laugh but Taehyung's smirking face turn to a straight face.

" You can shower here, I'll be in the guest room" he put Jin down walk out from the room banging the loudly.

" Did I go overboard?" Jin said looking at door.

~~~Breakfast Time~~~

" Auntie, why is it only one set?" Jin look at the breakfast on the table that has only his breakfast.

" Ohh... Taehyung-Ssi said he'll have breakfast at the pool today. He said that you need take these medicine after your meal" The house keeper said.

"Okay, thank you auntie " Jin said smiling and then sit, eating alone after the house keeper leave.
"What's wrong with that guy?! Caring and ignoring at the same time huh? What game is he trying to play?"

After eating a couple of bites and Take his medicine, he walk slowly to the pool by the curiosity to see what's the other doing there?

He walks to the pool and look at it to see Taehyung swimming aggressively.

" Hey!" Jin said that Taehyung suddenly stop from swimming, gasping, looking at Jin.

" What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

" Walking my dog?" Jin sassed back.

" I'm not in the mood right now Jin"

" Are you...angry ?" Jin asked innocently.

" About what?!" Taehyung said tried to keep his straight face at Jin.

" Earlier in the bedroom..."

" Ohh... about you don't like me?! I don't have the right to" he said.

"...."

" You really hate me that much, huh?!"

" No... it's not like that... I don't hate you" Jin said his face about to cry.

" Then what?!!!" Taehyung yell loudly.
" You still love him? Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth.

Jin shake his head slowly.

" I don't have time for that" Taehyung said diving back in the water.

" No... Taehyung let's talk" Taehyung didn't stop just keep swimming, suddenly stop swimming, stay still in one place under the water.
" Taehyung!!! Tae!!" Jin keep screaming.
" Stop playing" " if you don't stop, I'll jump in" Jin said *splash* after the silent, he jump in the water to.
Struggling, trying to push himself to the surface of water. Jin tried to kick his feet in the water.

Taehyung quickly move, swimming to grab Jin on his small waist to help him upward, taking Jin arms to wrap around his neck then swim upward maybe to the surface.

" Are you okay?!" Taehyung stroking Jin's cheek while the other lose his strength, his body turn into jelly shaking and shivering.

" I'm scared..." Jin said his eyes didn't blink but the tears keep flowing.

"Don't be, I'm here... it's okay now" Taehyung said stroking the younger wet hair and back. He kiss the top of his head repeatedly.

" I like you" Jin said sniffling and wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist while they both are still in the water.

" I love you baby" Taehyung smile and kiss Jin's pillow lip passionately, bitting the bottom of his lip, tugging his tongue in, he exploring all of the place in the younger mouth, sucking his tongue harshly, their lips moving in sync with thousand emotions running through them.

Jin grasping breathlessly after the kiss.

" But I want to ask you one question." Jin said.

" What's it?"

" Why did you leave me ?"

# hi, it's been a while #
#💜#