Search for Yancy

*Third Person P.O.V.*

"Okay, if I'm in charge then we're searching for Yancy. I've not seen him since we first got kidnapped."

"I hope the Yancy is safe!" Heapass said worriedly scratching his hands. Y/n grabbed them, holding them close together.

"It's okay. Well find him Heapass, then we'll all get out of here together." He gave her a light smile before giving her one last hug.

Illinois pulled some rope out of his bag and tied Sebastian to the bed. Before they left Y/n walked towards him and slapped him hard enough to leave a large swollen red mark on his left cheek. They made their way out of the bedroom.

Y/n lead the way as she knew her way around the mansion. The boys following close behind. Heapass humming the Mission Impossible theme to himself quietly. Mark and Illinois chuckled at his silly behaviour.

Guards were everywhere. Almost every room had at least one guard outside. Y/n needed to come up with a plan and soon. She turned to the boys.

"Okay, so here's the plan. They don't suspect me yet, they still think Sebastian is in the room and safe. So, I'm going to talk to the guards and try and find out where Yancy is. It shouldn't take long. You guys go and hide in the closet by Sebastian's room. If anyone gets too close or finds him, take them out."

"For dinner?" Heapass questioned.

"No Heapass. Use that dark little mind of yours to get rid of them." He nodded in agreement and smiled menacingly. He grabbed the other two by their arms and dragged them away.

Y/n straightened herself out and made her way towards some of the guards.

"Bob, Wade?" The two men turned to face her.

"What's up y/n?" Wade said. Bob staying silent whilst wade spoke.

"I was just wondering if you had any idea where Sebastian keeps his prisoners. He wants me to tend to them and bring them some food."

"That's strange, normally he doesn't want you to give them food. I mean we wouldn't be guarding this door otherwise."

"WADE!?!" Bob yelled. "Why would you tell her where they are?!" Wade began to stutter a response. While they were arguing y/n attempted to sneak past them. "Woah, where do you think you're going?" Bob grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I need to attend to the prisoners. What? Am I not allowed?" Bob sighed and looked at Wade who shrugged in response.

"Look, y/n. I can't just let you go in there without the boss knowing."

"But he does know. He told me to do it."

"Can't we just let her go in Bob? It shouldn't take her long. If it helps I'll go down with her." Wade placed a hand on her shoulder. Bob let out a long sigh and opened the door.

"You've got 10 minutes. Do what you need to and get out. There is a door at the end of the corridor that leads to the garden, go through there." Bob ushered y/n inside. Just before he closed the door she turned to her and said. "Take care of Yancy for us y/n. He's a good guy, and he cares about you a lot. Tell him we said hi." He winked and shut the door.

That was unexpected... Wait they know!?!

She carefully walked down the dimly lit stairs. The polished wood creaking beneath her feet. The further she delved into the basement, the darker it got and the harder it became to see the steps in front of her. Just a few more steps, she continued to say to herself. Once she was halfway down, she lost her footing. What balance she did have fell with her and it wasn't long until she could feel the hard stone floor beneath her.

"Whos is there?" A low new york style accent echoed throughout the basement. Yancy?

She ran towards the sound of the voice. A large metal cage stood before her, inside was the man she had been looking for the whole time.

He reached his hands through the bars towards her. She reached the cage and began to sob as she held his hand. He moved his hand to gently cusp her face, wiping away any tears that threatened to leave her eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!" She sobbed. He gave her a gentle smile. Yancy's eyes welled up, but his smile never left. His soft but calloused fingers gently stroking her now damp skin.

"Yous don't know the half of it."

They were snapped out of their moment by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs at an alarming rate. Y/n quickly tried to open the cage, the lock was luckily not difficult. Once the cage door opened Yancy ran out, pulling y/n with him. They ran towards a dark corner of the room behind some barrels stacked up high. The footsteps grew louder, whoever it was was clearly angry.

"WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE S**T!" It was Sebastian.

Yancy turned to y/n and whispered "we gotta get out of here somehow. What do yous suppose we do?" There are two things they could do. Remain hidden and sneak out, or run for the backdoor.

She looked at the stairs, he wasn't yet at the bottom, should they run? Or should they stay hidden until he leaves?

DECISION TIME!

Stay Hidden or Run for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,

I'm finally back to writing again. It's been a long 2 months and I'm so sorry about that. I've been busy with work and trying to balance my own college work. I've also been suffering from a bit of writer's block but luckily my friends have been trying to help as much as possible. Please leave any suggestions you have below in the comments. I'd love to know what you guys wanna see.

Mark is already in the process of A Heist With Markiplier 2 and I'm honestly not ready. I want to have this story finished by the time the next one is released. I hope Yancy is in the next one because depending on what Mark has written I'd love to write a second book.

Thanks friends,
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxxx