Reunited

*Y/n P.O.V.*

My eyes blinked open slowly, blurred, and filled with water. I was on the floor, the cold grey concrete underneath me. It was dark and quiet. My head felt like it was spinning still.

I attempted to move my hands but they were bound behind my back, stopping me from moving. I tried to move my legs but heard a faint jingling. My legs had been tied with large chains around a steel post. From what I could gather, I was in a warehouse, tied up, and unable to move. I could also feel a choker around my neck, it was put on tightly, tight enough that I could only just catch my breath.

"Looks like my little kitten has woken up." Sebastian's footsteps got closer and closer to me. I tried to back away, pushing myself towards the steel post. The chain snaking around me. My back hit the post as he neared me. His hot breath spills out of his mouth and onto my skin. He kneeled in front of me, his legs spread either side of him so that I couldn't look away. His finger looped around the chain of the choker and he pulled my face closer to his.

"Good kitty." I spat in his face. He fell back wiping the spit off his cheek.

"Don't you ever call me that again!"

"Someone's a bit feisty today." He approached me again his face inching closer to me. I could hear him breathing as he got closer to me. I tried my hardest to keep a straight face. "Now be a good kitty and look into that dark corner for me." I turned my head towards the darkest corner of the room, my face fell. I pulled on the chains as hard as I could. Sebastian backed away laughing to himself. In the corner, I could see him.

Yancy was tied up, unconscious and tied to a chair. Blood was dripping down his face from beneath his dishevelled hair. He looked exhausted. Bruises and cuts were strewn across his body.

"YANCY! WAKE UP!"

"He can't hear you my little kitten. Poor Yancy thought he could take on my men. A shame really, he could have made a great addition to my team, if only he didn't fight back to try and protect his beloved y/n." I lunged at him, the chains restricting my movements.

"You shut your f*****g mouth right this second or so help me, when I get out of here, I will make you scream."

"Don't tease me, darling, you know what it does to me. Besides, we all know who the real screamer is. Now I'm going to give you a choice. If you want him to be safe, you're gonna have to do exactly what your daddy wanted and marry me. If not, then you're gonna have to become my slave. Now be a good girl and come to papa." He raised his eyebrows, I knew exactly what I was gonna chose.

DECISION TIME!

Are you going to marry Sebastian or become his slave??? The choice is yours!

P.S. I'm sorry this is almost 2 weeks late! Also, this song is what inspired me to write Sebastian the way I did. ;)