Less Safe

"Less safe?" Mark hesitated.

All the boys looked over at y/n whose mouth was hung wide open.

"Not what I was expecting, but okay. Mark if you die it's your own fault."

"I can live with that... Or not?" Y/n stiffled a laugh.

Over the next few days they spent hours formulating a plan. They each had their own roles to play in their great plan.

Illinois and Mark were in charge of distractions. Heapass and Yancy were fighters and Y/n would undergo the mission itself.

The plan itself was very complicated but they had narrowed it down to a very simple set of instructions that anyone could understand.

Step 1. Important Phone Call

Step 2. Sneak into Sebastian's home.

Step 3. Beat Sebastian.

Step 4. PARTY!!!

Everyone knew their places and what they had to do. A phone call was made and it was go time. In a matter of minutes a van pulled up infront of Yancy's place.

"Who you gonna call!?!" The man sung.

"GHOSTBUSTERS!" Heapass yelled as he ran towards the van. Jack sitting at the wheel.

"I like this guy. Where'd you find him?" Jack asked.

"Prison." You nonchalantly responded.

"I'm gone for one year and you f****n get yourself arrested?"

"It was his fault!" You yelled back pointing at Mark.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN'T FLY A HELICOPTER!" Mark responded. You all jumped into the van. It was just like you remembered it, the only difference being the now strong smell of coffee. During the journey, Jack attempted to sell his coffee to you all. Illinois was intrigued and purchased a bag of beans. Heapass bought 10, which was a step down from the 30 he originally had intended.

Within minutes you were nearing the house you had not long escaped from. It's grand exterior now surrounded with guards. Jack drove past the building to a small patch of grass by the fence you and Yancy and stumbled through when you rescued him. "Good luck lads. I'll wait here, but if your any longer than an hour then I'm getting the f*** outta here." You all nodded and proceeded to make your way through the fence. This time you made sure that Yancy wouldn't hurt himself going through again.

The closer you got to the building, the more careful you had to be. Using bushes and small walls to hide yourselves.

Each one of them made their way to their designated spots, Y/n sneaking round ahead of the others, towards the entrance. Illinois turned around to face the others, trying not to be seen or heard by any of the guards. "So do we all know what we need to do?" Heapass nodded and Yancy showed a thumbs up, Mark simply just smiled. "Good then let's go!" They all walked around the corner to where y/n was. They stared at the bodies that now lie beneath her feet.

"You were taking too long." They all sighed, releasing the breath they didn't realize they were holding in.

"Youses gonna be in big trouble now dall face. Yancy muttered in your ear as he passed. His deep, sultry voice sent a shiver done your spine. Continuing through the building, everyone split up to go to their designated posts.

Illinois and Mark made their way over to one of the closets and began to make lots of noise inside. The fake vulgar sounds really did draw everyone's attention to them. It's a shame that they decided to go with that scheme. The 4 guards in the area all made their way towards the door, clearly not fooled by the two men making noise in the closet. They opened the door to find them squished together, practically hugging. Both the men smiled at the guards.