Motorbike

I decided that the bike would be the quickest and coolest way to get where I wanted to go.

I took the keys from Mark's hand and ran over to the bike. I put the key into the ignition and sat on the bike. It was so comfortable and badass that I no longer felt upset or afraid. I am a strong, independent woman! I can be who I want to be, be who I want to be with and no-one can tell me no!

I started the motor and sped away. All I could see in the side mirrors were Mark behind me waving his hand like a mad man and cheering me on and Illinois, hanging out the window and shaking his fist, he looked like a shopkeeper whose stock had been stolen but was too lazy to run after them.

I continued to drive. The wind blowing on the helmet I was wearing. Of course, I wore a helmet! I'm not crazy. At least I don't think I am.

The city slowly disappearing on the horizon. The moon high up in the sky, almost looming above me like a teacher during a test. I had no idea why I was going back. But I knew that I needed to.

I needed to see Yancy. I needed to know that he was okay. That I was definitely going to visit him. To give him the hug I wanted so badly to give him.

The drive felt like it took hours, but eventually, I was near enough that I could see the prison. I heard some of the guards on the outside gates. They were patrolling the grounds, looking for something or someone. I looked around to find a place to hide the bike where no-one would see it or hear it as I moved.

I looked around and saw a large bush that I could hide the bike in, as there was a huge gap in it, that looked like the bike could fit in perfectly. How convenient.

I made my way over to the bush with the motorbike, trying not to make any noise as I moved. I'd gotten off the bike and was pushing it towards the bush. Once the motorbike was hidden I had to think of a way to get inside.

Taking a glance at the prison, I noticed two different ways that I could enter. I could either get caught by the guards or try to sneak in through a window on the top of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Decision time!

Sneak in or get caught?

New update on Wednesday!

Thanks friends,
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxx