First Week

🛑WARNING! SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD! PLEASE READ AT OWN DISCRETION!🛑

*Y/n P.O.V.*

A week went by.

Every day I'd do as he said. I'd clean the house, cook his meals and follow him around like a lost puppy. It was degrading to follow this man, obeying his every word. But I didn't have a choice.

I hadn't seen Yancy since that day. I assume he's also in the house somewhere. Whether it be locked up or working in the house, I know he's here somewhere. I had searched the place from top to bottom and still couldn't find him.

My heart hurt the more time I spent away from him. I worried about my friends. Illinois would be back by now and probably pulling his luscious locks out searching for me. Heapass tagging along at his side, bawling his eyes out and eating us out of house and home. I missed my little prison buddy, how badly I wanted to give them both a hug and tell them I'm okay. But here I am, scrubbing this a**holes bathroom floor on my hands and knees.

My body ached and bruises had begun to develop from all the cleaning I'd been doing. Everything hurt. Who would have thought a mansion would be so difficult to clean.

"Oh y/n! It's time for my daily massage!" Sebastian called from the bedroom.

I made my way in to see him lying on the bed half-naked. His blond hair messy and falling over his face. He watched me walk into the room with the lotion clutched in my shaking hands. I hated having to do this but I didn't have a choice.

*Third person P.O.V.*

Y/n slowly inched towards him. Every step becoming more difficult than the last.

"Come on now princess. There is nothing to be afraid of. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He winked. The low giggle echoing around the room.

Y/n placed the lotion down and began to clean the area around her. Sebastian lied face down on the bed his hands resting in front of him. Y/n began to slowly apply the lotion to her hands and rub it into his back. This continued for a few minutes before he spoke.

"I could get used to this. You're much better than my last maid. All she would do is nag nag nag! You know what happened to her?" He paused for a moment before sitting up at the edge of the bed and facing y/n. His legs on either side of her body, closing her in. "I had to get rid of her. She couldn't please me the way I know you can." His pointer finger glided up her outer thigh, slowly raising the skirt. His other hand made its way up towards her face.

She tried to stay strong. She had to prove that his actions meant nothing to her. But she was frozen. All she could do was watch as this man took advantage of her. His hand stroked her cheeks and his other hand made its way around her waist. Just as he pulled her closer to him, there was a knock at the door.

"Delivery for Mister Gnaw." They sounded like they're were grinding their teeth together.

"I'm busy! Come back later!" He flings y/n onto the bed, looming above her. No matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't move. She tried to wriggle free whenever she could but his hands pinned her to the bed, trapping her.

"It's urgent sir." The voice became louder and more concerned.

"I told you, I'M BUSY!" He started to slowly remove her dress. The more she struggled the harsher his movements became. He continued until her whole chest was revealed. The only thing protecting her was her bra. He began to reach for it.

"GET OFF ME!" Y/n yelled still trying to break free.

Suddenly the door fling open and there stood the people she had wanted to dearly come to her rescue.

Illinois, Mark and Heapass.

They ran into the room and mark and Illinois grabbed Sebastian and threw him across the room. He fell to the floor with a thud, knocking over an expensive-looking vase as he did. They held him down while Heapass ran to you.

"Is the pretty y/n okay? Did the evil flirty man do this to you!?!" His voice grew louder. Y/n slowly nodded her head and readjusted her dress to cover herself. Heapass hugged her so tight she felt like she couldn't breathe. He slowly released his grasp to go and help Illinois and Mark. He climbed on top of the man and gave one big swing at Sebastian's head. The punch knocked him out.

"How dare you hurt the previous y/n! How dare you, you evil man! Nobody hurts my y/n! NO-ONE!" I cried and ran towards them.

Illinois engulfed me in a massive bear hug. Burying his head into my neck and lifting me off the floor, swimming me in a circle.

Heapass hugged me and lifted me up, bouncing me and repeating two words over and over. "Safe now, the y/n is safe now."

I walked over to Mark. "Long time no see partner." He pulled me in, I pushed him back with a punch to the chest. "Ow!" He cried.

"That's for leaving me behind you b***h. And this" y/n hugged him. "Is for saving me." He hugged me back, tighter than ever before. "Good to be back partner."

"Hate to break up this beautiful reunion but we gotta get outta here. We snuck in but I doubt we're gonna get out un-noticed. What's the plan?" Illinois spoke, tapping them both on the shoulder. Heapass was watching Sebastian, making sure he was unconscious.

"Why are you asking me?" Y/n stated.

"You know this place better than anyone right now. We need your help to get out. If you hadn't yelled we never would have found you."

As usual, it was all up to y/n. But will she make the right decision? Should she get out now? Or search for her prison love. The choice is yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Decision time!

Leave now or Search for Yancy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!

I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I'm hoping to get back into writing this more regularly again as I miss writing.

May have an update every 2 weeks depending on this whole lockdown thing.

Anyway enjoy the chapter. I'm off to celebrate my birthday!!! (21st)

Also let me know of any head-cannons you have about the characters in this story. I'm curious to know 😋

Hope you are all well!

Thanks friends
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxx