Go Time - Part 2

*Y/n P.O.V.*

"Okay I know you said he might be difficult to find but this is ridiculous!" Mark whispered from behind me. I held my hand up hoping he would go silent. "Oh great, now I can't even give my input now." I forced my hand over his mouth and motioned for us to leave. We'd spent hours looking for him, only to discover that he was not there.

After leaving the building, Mark and I decided it would be best for us to go back home. Of course, Illinois would be confused when he gets back, especially since there would now be two men living in the same house as me. Illinois doesn't trust Heapass yet, so Mark being here is not good.

The journey back home felt like it took forever, my head spinning with thoughts and theories about what could have happened. Never in a million years would I have expected to find a note pinned to the door of the house.

"Uh... y/n?" Mark held up the note, the door was ajar, I could just see inside and Heapass was lying on the carpeted floor, unconscious.

The room started to spin as we both entered. My vision started to blur and any sound became muffled. I felt my body fall to the floor, my knees smacking onto the ground. Harsh laminate flooring brushing my body and sending pain shooting throughout my nervous system. I grabbed Heapass' body, pulling him closer to me. I'd blocked out Mark completely at this point, whatever he was doing. I didn't care.

"I see you found my little friend." The male voice echoed across the house. I clamped my hands onto Heapass, protecting him at all cost. "Don't worry, he's not dead... Not yet." The low sound of laughter surrounded us.

"Who are you!? What the f*** have you done!?"

"Only what I had to to get you to notice me again. How sad that you live with these pathetic excuses of men. Why not come back to me, sweetheart?" His body emerged from the shadows. The man I had once rejected to follow my own heart.

Sebastian Gnaw.

I ran towards him, flinging my first towards his head. He grabbed my arm, twisting it and sending me flying to the floor with a loud thud. As I looked up once again, struggling to break free from his grasp I saw Mark was being held by two strong men in black suits.

"If only you had stayed with me all those years ago, this never would have happened."

"Oh suck my d-" A piece of cloth was held over my mouth. My vision became blurry and I could feel my body slowly shutting down, I struggled once more but blacked out before I could escape.

🛑Sebastian Gnaw is a character I have made up. He is a random character who you will learn more about as the story progresses🛑

🛑Below is a picture of what he looks like. To help you all visualize him in future🛑

 To help you all visualize him in future🛑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hello Everyone,

I'm back once again. It's been a while once again but hopefully, you like this new chapter. Next time we will find out more about this new man and some more choices will be coming your way in the next chapter, which will be coming out on the 30th of September. Exactly one week from today.

On another note, I have started back at work now. Well, one of my jobs anyway. Because of a certain virus, the new guidelines and procedures are constantly changing but I am still working throughout, so my upload schedule will be a bit all over the place. I am trying my best to get chapters out to you all and I greatly appreciate all the support you have all been giving me over the course of me writing this story.

Anyway, I hope you are all staying safe and keeping yourself nice and clean.

See you all next time!!!

Thanks Friends!!!

Iamtrash16

Xxxxxxxxxxxx