First Kiss

F*** it!

He pulled her in, his lips landing on hers in a warm, passionate kiss. Her eyes opened wide in shock, before closing once again. They both sat there, their hearts beating louder than bombs.

In an instant they pulled away. Hands still resting on the others body. Y/n looked at him. This is what she had waited for. Him. He was the one she truly loved. His eyes refused to open, but his hands found their way to her face, cupping it and gently stroking her soft cheeks.

He pulled her in once again into a heated kiss. They struggled to keep their hands off each other, both of them exploring the others body, touching as much as they could without taking things too far. His lips were soft against her own, his head tilted to his left, his tongue dancing around her lips, begging for entrance.

After what felt like an eternity, they pulled apart. Their hot, heavy breathing was the only noise to be heard. Yancy finally looked around him, he was sitting on a wooden floor, surrounded by pillows. As his eyes began to focus he saw where they were. "I knows this place?" He stated.

"Yeah, it's your apartment... I found the key in the sleeve of your shirt. Didn't take me long to find this place, just had to drag your body here." She gave out an awkward laugh, a slight blush tickled her cheeks.

She stood up and made her way over to the kitchen sink, she poured herself and Yancy a glass of water before sitting down next to him on the floor.

"So... Yous gonna tell me bout that guy? What'd he want wit you?"

"Sebastian? Unfortunately I've known him for a long time. Years ago I was meant to marry him, but I said no. Clearly he doesn't get that no means no."

"Yous would think he'd understand basic boundaries like that." His hands were more animated than usual.

"My parent didn't agree with my decision so they sent me away. They said I can only return one I'm ready to take over. I dunno if I want to..." She fell silent. Yancy reached over and grabbed her hand, engulfing it in his own.

"Don't you worry your pretty little noggin about it. Youses the most strong, independent, courageous person I ever had the pleasure of knowin." He smiled at her.

She pulled herself away from him for a moment to check the door. She pressed her ears to the wood and listened. A few months later they came a knock. She called out "password!?"

"Unus!" The first choice called.

"Annus!" Bellowed the second.

"Momento Mori!" The final voice could be heard from behind the other two.

"Okay for in you idiots." She opened the door. In stumbled Mark, Illinois and Heapass. Each boy giving her a hug as they entered. Heapass being the final one to enter and cling to Y/n like his life depended on it.

"Y/n is safe! The pretty Y/n had returned!" He cheered.

"Yep I have and I don't plan on going anywhere." The boys all chuckled and looked over at Yancy who was readjusting his makeshift bandage. He waved at them sheepishly. "Oh I almost forgot. Yancy meet mark, Illinois and you already know Heapass. Boys meet Yancy."

"So this is the fancy fella you were telling me about." Illinois crouched in front of him. "Not as good looking as me, but I see the appeal."

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Mark. Actually... Didn't we meet in prison?" He asked quizzically. Yancy shrugged his shoulders. He was surprisingly quiet.

"Boys were sleeping here for tonight. Gotta lie low for a while. Anyone got any money? I'm starving and we haven't got any food." They all shook their heads. Heapass began patting his clothing.

"Where is it? Why are pockets fake on clothes? All Heapass wants is pockets. But no pockets." He suddenly had a Eureka moment before pulling something out of his cast. An envelope. He passed it to Y/n.

"Where did you get this?"

"Evil man had many in pocket. Heapass thought he wouldn't miss one of them. He has so many." She opened it.

"HOW THE F***! HEAPASS! THERE IS ALMOST A GRAND IN HERE!!!" The boys all turned around shocked.

"Dinner is on Heapass!" He cheered once more before pulling out a menu for a takeaway from inside his cast.

The rest of the night was didn't enjoying for and each others company. The excitement of being back together again almost felt too good.

Who knew if it would least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

Hello everyone,

I'm back, again. I've had quite a lot of writers block lately and needed a break to worry on my own mental health. Don't worry, I'm fine and can hopefully get this story finished before AHWM2.

Can't believe Mark's already filming it... No pressure lol!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and I will hopefully have a new chapter released in a few days / weeks.

Thanks friends,
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxx