Go Time - Part 1

*Third Person P.O.V.*

The time had come.

Mark and y/n were ready. All the equipment, tools, and other possible necessities were packed and ready to go. However, there was one problem...

"Where is the idiot anyway?" Y/n turned towards Mark, confused.

"I'm right here."

"Surprisingly enough, I'm not talking about you this time. HEAPASS!" She yelled, almost shaking the house. An eerie silence followed.

Neither of them noticed the black shadow behind them, lurking in the darkness.

"Heapass is here. Heapass has been here the whole time." He stated, a watermelon cradled in his slender white arms. His cast covered in the red juices of the fruit, seeds dripping down his chin.

Both of them jumped at the sudden appearance of the strange boy.

"Heapass you scared the s*** out of me." Y/n began to approach the boy, only for him to disappear once again into his room. The two agreed to never speak of today's events again.

After a long and tiring journey, the two made it back to the prison with no problems. The guards were still wandering around, but none of them seemed to be paying attention to the back gate. The very gate where Y/n and Yancy had said their goodbyes once before.  Mark boosted y/n over the gate and helped her climb over the top. Hopefully this time they could save Yancy.