Happy Trails Penitentiary

Welcome to Happy Trails Penitentiary. A prison for all criminals who have simply done wrong and need to be set straight.

I've lived here for about a year now. I was in a cell of my own. It was dark, but cozy. I'd spend all my time there with my friend Mark. Me and him were captured together so they kept us in the same cell, just so they could keep an eye on us both. We had both been caught the same night we decided to do a heist on one of the biggest and possibly the most expensive museum we could find. Now if you'd mentioned robbing an art museum to me a a year before I met Mark, then I would have said you were crazy. But once I met him and he told me about that box, I simply had to see what all the fuss was about.

Mark had always been the leader of our pairing, but he always relied on me to make the choices. Which normally ended in us both having quite a few injuries, but we survived. Which is better than when Mark was in charge. He would constantly be getting us into near death situations that required me to take over, as usual.

As I said before, I've been in the prison for about a year now and honestly. Prison isn't as bad as people think it is, but...

I want to be free!

It's all I want. I've got a family out there somewhere. I need to get to them and be with them! I need to know they are okay. Especially since I...

It doesn't matter.

I'm in prison and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried to make friends but it's provide to be more difficult than I thought. So far the only friend I made other than Mark is this girl we call Tiny. She's quiet but pretty cool. She'd friends with most of the inmates here. Including one of the loudest people I've ever met.

He calls himself Yancy.

I'm pretty sure that's his name. I never found out his last name. All I know is he is definitely here for a reason and at the moment I don't really wanna mess with him. If I do it's because I have to.

Hopefully I can survive a little longer in this place. At least long enough that I can find an escape to this place and return to my own life, outside these prison walls. Back in normal society.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Friends,

So as you can probably tell I LOVE YANCY!!! Since I watched A Heist With Markiplier, I fell in love with his character and really wanted more out of him. So I decided to write this. Especially since I don't see much Yancy fanfics on here.
Anyway I hope you like it. Please feel free to give me any feedback or ideas you have on what I could add in.

Thanks friends,
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxx