Chapter 33

Jonathan left the next week for Looking, a new show, so I was being left alone in the apartment for about a month.

"And please don't kill my plants." He says as I drop him off at the airport.

"Hey, if I can keep a dog alive, some plants will be a cake walk." He laughs, getting his bag from the back.

"They're my children, be careful with them." I nod and hug him before he walks into the airport and I get back into the car and start driving back.

I walked and fed Atlas before skating to the theater, Tommy wanted everyone there early for a pickup rehearsal for Andrew Rannells. I sign in, the door opening behind me. I look over and see Thayne walking in.

"Hey Thayne." I say smiling, stepping back so he can sign in.

"Hey Cameron! Did Jonathan leave already?" I nod, slipping my hand into his as we walk down the hall.

"I dropped him off at the airport this morning." He kisses my cheek before walking into his dressing room. I pass Ant and smile in greeting at him. His first show back had been yesterday, even though everyone told him not to.

Jazzy was already in our dressing room playing music when I walked in. We talk for a while before getting ready for the pickup. After the show Thayne and I skate back.

"Do you want to stay over?" I offer, letting us into my apartment.

"Sure." He says, smiling at Atlas. "Oh before I forget, Andrew invited me to a halloween party on halloween if you wanted to go with me?"

"Keegan-Blogger?" I ask, grabbing Atlas's leash.

He nods as we walk out. "Yeah."

"I don't think I have any plans, so sure!" He slips his hand into mine as we keep walking. We walk over to his apartment so he can get some extra clothes and such before walking back.

The next three days are quiet without Jonathan, though it was nice. Thayne and I decided to wear matching onesies for both the party, and to just hang around at the theater.

"Okay you guys are grossly cute." Pippa says while walking over, dressed as little red riding hood. Thayne and I share a small smile before I grab a cookie. That night Thayne introduced me to everyone there, there were a lot of names.

"I actually saw you as Lumiere a few years ago." Kara says as we sit on the balcony, taking a break from the party.

"Really?" I ask, glancing over at her. She smiles, nodding and taking a sip of her drink.

We walk back in after a few minutes and I see Thayne talking to Garrett who played Albert I think. I walk over and Thayne smiles as I stop by his side.

"Cameron! Speak of the devil."

"All good things I hope." I say laughing as he slips his arm around my waist.

"Always." He starts to say something but Mike, I think, calls his name and he turns.

"I'll be back." He says to both of us before kissing my cheek and following Mike. I turn to stand next to Garrett, taking a sip of my coke.

"He really does like you. I've never seen him like that with a girl before you." Garrett remarked.

"Really?"

"Did you not see his face light up when you walked over?" He laughs.

"I guess so." I agree, smiling over at Thayne as he laughs at something Mike said.

"So how long have you two been together?"

"Oh uh it's complicated." I say loudly to be heard over the music.