Chapter 5

I wake up at around 11:30 and realize that Noor should be fed and taken out. I change into a pair of jeans and a sweater, pulling my hair back into a ponytail. I feed Noor and make eggs and bacon for breakfast.

I grab some pain killers and slip into Jonathan's room who still is dead asleep. I leave it by the water from last night along with a note that says that I'm out with Noor.

I clip Noors leash back on and decide to walk to the park and back. When I get back I can hear Jonathan groaning. I walk into his room and see him lying by the toilet with the bathroom door open.

I walk into the bathroom and he looks up.

"Never let me drink so much again." I smile and nod.

"Don't forget to take the painkiller, I left it on your table." I remind him as I turn and walk out as he starts throwing up again.

I check my phone and see that it's only about 12:15 so I pull out my make up and do some eyeliner and mascara, not wanting to do too much. After I finish I go into the living room to waste some time before Thayne picks me up for our late lunch. I pull up Williams contact and call him.

"Cameron? Do you need something?"

"Yeah, I'm calling in sick today, I'm not feeling well."

"Alright, I'll get Ava to come in. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you feel better!"

"Thanks William, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully." He hangs up and I turn the television on.

After a while Jonathan comes out and grabs some bread and shoves it into a toaster. He sits at the kitchen table and I get up to join him. The toaster pops and he grabs it before sitting next to me. He takes a bite before turning to back down ask me something.

"What time is your date with Thayne?" I look at him in shock.

"It's not a date! We're just going out for a late lunch and shopping after. Thats it!"

"But you wish it was a date, don't you?" He asks pressing the topic.

"I mean yeah but also I barely know the guy."

He grins as I say that. "Exactly!" I just roll my eyes and turn back to the tv. Jonathan just sits next to me smiling and finishing his toast. 

After a while I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and see a message from Thayne. I smile slightly as I open it.

Hey :)
I just wanted to know if we
could meet up a little sooner?
I have nothing to do
If not it's fine but I just
figured I should at least
ask :)))

"See? He wouldn't ask if he didn't like you!" I look over at Jonathan who had been leaning over my shoulder to see what it said. I roll my eyes.

"He literally says that he has nothing to do, that doesn't mean that he likes me." Jonathan just rolls his eyes and gets up to probably put his plate away or something. I text back saying that I was ready to go whenever he was.

I stand up and put on some Doc Martens. I'm petting Noor when I feel my phone buzz. I glance at it and see that it's Thayne saying he's here.

"Bye Jonathan! See ya later!" He groans at how loud my voice is but calls back as I walk out the door.

"Tell me everything about your date later Cam!" I wince slightly nickname and roll my eyes on the whole date thing but don't bother fighting him on it.

"Please walk Noor! Love you!" I call and shut the door, turning to walk down the stairs.

I see Thayne waiting outside and smile.