Chapter 44

May 24th 2019

Hannah, Meghan, and I walk into Jazzy and Ant's apartment, setting our bags down on the floor. Jazzy excitedly hugs me as Nala jumps on my leg, sniffing my pants, her tail wagging.

"Are you ready?" Jazzy asks, excitement clear in her voice, and I nod. I see Ariana already sitting on the couch.

"Ari!" I walk over and hug her.

"I know I've said this a lot, but congrats!" I laugh and walk back to my bags, putting them in the guest room.

Walking back out, I see a picture of Jazzy and Ant and I smile. I join the other girls in the living room, glad to see that they're all getting along.

Jonathan shows up a few minutes later and I hug him tightly. He sets his bags down and hugs me back.

"I brought food!" He says once I let go and take a step back. We spend the next few hours eating snacks, watching movies, talking, and laughing.

After a few hours they fall asleep, but I'm still awake. I walk out to Jazzy's balcony and look out at the city, unaware that Thayne was doing the same thing across town. The door slides open and I feel someone sit next to me.

"You okay?" I hear Hannah's soft voice from my right. I nod, resting my head on her shoulder.

"It's kinda hard to believe. Like, I'm getting married tomorrow. Married." She laughs and I feel her nod.

"Do you remember when we were younger and planned all of those weddings?" She asks after a minute, making me laugh and nod this time.

"We got married and divorced easily ten times." We keep talking and laughing about the dumb things we said we'd have at our weddings.

After a while I yawn and decide to go inside, Hannah following me. I quietly laugh at Jonathan and Jazzy who were both half of the couch. I shake their shoulders and they get up after a minute, walking to their rooms.

I fall into the bed in the guest room and smile slightly. I was getting married tomorrow. Rolling over, I grab my vows and read over them before turning the light off and falling asleep.

The next morning Hannah gently wakes me up. I sit up and stretch, checking my phone.

"Nope," she takes my phone from my hand and I stare at her. "You made me promise to not let you see your phone. You said that it would just make you more nervous." I just nod, remembering when I had asked her to do that.

I walk out and see everyone else sitting around, cups of coffee in their hands. Jazzy hands me a mug and I sit next to Meghan on the couch.

"Alright, are we ready to head out to the venue?" Jonathan asks after we have lunch, having spent the morning getting everything ready.

I nod and grab all of my clothes and makeup. I drive with Meghan and Hannah to the venue, Jazzy, Jonathan, and Ariana drive in a different car.

We get to the venue and there's a lot of people walking around and talking loudly. Estelle looks over as we get out of our cars and walks over.

"Cameron!" She kisses my cheek before starting to walk off. We follow her through the crowd of people. She shows us the small building that we'd be getting ready in.

"The groom and groomsmen are on the other side, that way we won't have to worry about him seeing you before it's time." She says as we set our stuff down.

"Can you send my mom and sister over when they get here?" I ask and she nods.

"What are their names?"