Background

Cameron Kapule was born in a small town in Oahu, Hawaii. Nothing ever really happened.

One day in third grade, when she was eight, her school decided to do a play. Getting the lead she realized how much she loved acting and dancing.

Ten years later and she left the small town she
always loved to move to one of the most populated cities in the world, New York, New York. There she went to college and met the one and only Lin-Manuel Miranda. She meets a lot of his friends, including Jonathan Groff, and his then girlfriend Vanessa Nadal.

He took her under his wing and helped her get her first role, in Annie, while she was still in college. She then moved onto Beauty and the Beast and understudies for Lumière.

While working in Beauty and the Beast, Lin calls her up a few times asking for advice on a musical he's writing. A couple of years later and she wakes up to a phone call that changes her life.

A/N: this was my first ever fic so im sorry in advance for how bad this is gonna be, once you get past the first few chapters it's a LOT better i promise. i hope all of you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night/whatever and i'll see you in the first actual chapter!

-Jazz