Chapter 40

The next day I still was still shocked at what had happened.

"Good morning." Thayne walks over as I make breakfast, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Morning." I smile over my shoulder at him.

"I still can't believe that actually happened yesterday." I laugh as we sit down to eat.

"I can. You did like the whole thing right?"

"Yes! It was definitely a little confusing at first, I mean really. You forgot your jacket in February?" He laughs as I keep talking. "But it was great seeing everyone again. How long were you planning this?"

"I started asking people a little after Christmas I think. Jonathan actually told me that nothing could stop him from being here for it and Emmy was the only one who was unsure if she could, but she ended up being able to. Oh I also called your mom a few weeks ago, asking if it was okay."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she still didn't fully like me cause of what happened a few years ago but she knows that I make you happy so she gave me her blessing." I frown slightly, remembering what had happened.

"I'm glad we got past that." I say and Thayne nods.

"Did you know what yesterday was?" Thayne asks randomly as we walk to the theater.

"Um the 19th I think?"

"Uh huh. Do you know why I chose yesterday?"

I pause, trying to think if it was anything special. "No? Should I?"

He shrugs, holding the door to the theater open. "Yesterday was four years since we first met."

"Really?" I ask while signing in.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either." He takes the pen from me and signs his name. Tommy walks up to us as we turn to go up to the dressing rooms.

"Hey guys we're gonna have some interviews in a few weeks and they would love to have two of the original cast members there if you're up for it?" We nod and he smiles. "Awesome, I'll let you guys know more information when I get it." He says before walking off.

"That'll be fun." I say as we walk up to our dressing rooms.

"Yeah." He agrees before yawning.

"You didn't tell anyone right? Except Joanna right?" He nods, a confused expression on his face.

"And Euan who had heard me telling Joanna."

"Let's see how long it takes people to notice then." I grin mischievously.

Thayne's eyes light up and he nods again. He kisses my cheek and I go into my dressing room. Some of the girls look up and smile at me as I wave.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Cameron!" They all reply before going back to their conversation. I set my bag down and join in before we get ready for the show. I make sure to set my ring next to my necklace as we walk out to go down to the stage for the show.

"Hey Cameron," I hear Lexi say from behind me.

"Yeah?" I pause, turning to face her.

"What's this?" She holds up the ring as Kim walks past her. I wait for the rest of the girls to get out of earshot before walking forward and putting it back by my necklace.

"What do you think it is?" I ask her as we walk down the hall.

"Is it an engagement ring?" She asks excitedly.