Chapter 8

June 2nd 2014

In the past couple of months nothing much had happened. Jazzy, Anthony, Thayne, and I had all hung out a lot. Some of the cast, namely Lin, Jonathan, and Jazzy, had tried to get Thayne and I together, but it hasn't worked.

I wake up and see Lin calling.

"Yeah whats up?" I say sitting up and stretching.

"So. X-Men Days of Future Past came out a couple of weeks ago, and I'm inviting the entire cast to watch it. Obviously you and Jonathan are invited, I tried calling him but he didn't pick up."

"I mean yeah totally. He's probably still asleep," I laugh. "When and where?"

"Of course he is. The AMC Magic Johnson, in Harlem. It's right off of 125th street. And don't worry about tickets, I got them for everyone, just pay me back in snacks at the theatre."

I walk into the kitchen and feed Noor as I laugh at what he was saying. "Awesome what time?"

"We're meeting at Melba's at 5:30 to get dinner, our tickets are for eight I think...yeah eight." He says, probably checking with Vanessa.

"Okay cool, say hi to Vanessa for me!"

"You'll see her tonight." He laughs and hangs up.

I walk into Jonathan's room and jump on his bed. "Hey dummy. Wake up." I say into his ear.

"Mmm Cameron what the hell?"

"Just wanted to let you know that we're going to dinner with everyone tonight, then we're seeing the new X-Men movie." I say getting off his bed as he rolls over.

"Fine. Oh I'll make sure Lin sits you and Thayne together." I roll my eyes and walk out of the room saying that nothing would happen. I take Noor on a quick walk before going to the gym thats in our building to work on cardio.

"I think that was the worst decision I've ever made in my life." I say as I fall onto the couch.

"Well don't say I didn't warn you." Jonathan says handing me a sandwich that he had made.

"You didn't," I deadpan.

"...Wanna go sit outside?" I nod and pull myself to my feet and follow him out to the small porch.

"We really need some chairs for out here." He says as we sit on the floor. I nod and eat more of my sandwich. "We should go shopping, I mean it's only 11:45, and we don't have to be there until what five? Five thirty?" He asks sipping his soda.

"Five thirty, yeah. I've got nothing better to do, just let me shower off super quick then we can go to Target?" He nods and we finish our food. I jump in the shower and after I'm done and change, we head to target.

We find some pillows that'll go outside on the chairs, along with some plants. Unfortunately we can't find any rocking chairs so we decide to order some off amazon. We grab groceries and head home around 3:15.

We get home and, after putting the groceries and plants away, only have ten minutes before we have to leave in Jonathans car. I change into my favorite Queen shirt with some jean shorts, put some body spray on, and pull my converse on.

We get to the restaurant after parking at 5:20, and see a bunch of people standing around.

"Are we the last?" I call out as we walk up.

Pippa turns and smiles at us."Um no, we're waiting on Lin and his wife, Thayne, and Ariana."

I hear a voice from the back pipe up as she finished her sentence. "I'm here!" Pippa turns and we see Ariana standing.