Cerulean City - Part 4 : Training and Plans!

Ash sat in his Pokemon Center room thinking about what had happened in the past 3 days during his stay in Cerulean City. Today he just got a Magikarp which he desired. But with a twist...When it evolves it will be a pain in the ass to tame the beast that this Magikarp would become.

He was now thinking about challenging the Cerulean Gym and making plans about it...Ash could no longer sleep at night without the face of the blonde rocket lady coming to haunt him in his nightmares which made him very tired during the day due to lack of sleep...It had been just one day since the whole Cerulean Gym fiasco and it would take about a week to repair the Gym. So he thought of an alternate...

North of Cerulean City there was a school for Pokemon Trainers which he had heard about from Professor Oak...It would be a good idea to go and train there for a week and then come back to challenge the Pokemon Gym.

He made his decision and started packing his belongings for a trip beyond the Nugget Bridge that led out of Cerulean City. He took out the Pokeball for Kirlia and released him.

"KIRLIAAA~" The psychic pokemon came out with an adorable cry. Kirlia turned to Ash and asked, 'What's the matter Ash?'

Ash turned to Kirlia and replied, 'We are going on a training trip of about one week. I want you to give the analysis of our current team as you are the smartest one here...'

Kirlia appeared thoughtful for a moment before he replied, 'Very well. Analysis complete. Firstly there is Luxio. Only one sentence is able to perfectly summarize him...A Perfect First Line Battler. His electric capabilities would be best to deal with the water types of Cerulean Gym. We just need to work on enhancing his defensive and evasive capabilities and he would be a perfect tank for the team who can REALLY drag on a match. Next up is Vibrava. She is also on the path to becoming a massive powerhouse of the team. Her offence capabilities are off charts so we need to work on defensive maneuvers and managing supereffective hits. Vibrava are also closely related to Bug types. So we need to teach her a few Bug type moves before she evolves into Flygon. Next up is Bagon. She is just 4 days old so I suggest we work on her physical conditioning. Give Magikarp some time to heal before we start his training. Lastly me. I am a special attacker who is a long range fighter. This hideous form...Fairy and Psychic is a pain in the ass because my defensive abilities are as good as dirt. I need to learn a few psychic moves like Reflect and Light Screen to increase defense and special defense. Lastly I need to learn the move Magical Leaf which would be a great help to combat the water type pokemon of Cerulean Gym...That's it'

Ash nodded and motioned Kirlia to follow him. Kirlia did as told and soon both of them reached the lower floor of the Pokemon Center. Ash went to Nurse Joy and said, "Greetings Nurse Joy. I must cut my reservation in this Pokemon Center short as I am going North of Cerulean City for training. Here are my keys..." He handed her a bunch of keys and bowed stoically, "...Farewell"

With that he left without another word.

As he walked in the streets of Cerulean City he received odd glances from the people...Whispers continued among the crowd...

"Hey look! He is the one who saved the Pokemon Gym..."
"But I heard that he has killed..."
"BAH! Screw that! Atleast he saved the gym..."

Ash ignored all those looks and glances and continued on his path towards the nugget bridge...Although somewhere deep from the corners of his mind he heard the word...Murderer. He shivered and shook his head to ignore the pang of guilt in his heart...

After about an hour of walk through the 'Aqua Blue' City he reached the golden colored bridge, Nugget Bridge...Ash turned to back to face Cerulean City, 'This is it then. Goodbye Cerulean. Meet you after a week'