Small, Green, Grassy and Pervy. Guess what?

"...Um...Hey Ash..."

"Yes?"

"...I-I...I have decided something..."

"Yes?"

"Um...Here" Giselle awkwardly put her hand in her pokeball belt and brought out a Pokeball with 'Saur' etched on it in golden letters.

Ash quirked his eyebrow at the Pokeball that Giselle held in front of him.

"You were right Ash...I-I h-have not been a good trainer..." Giselle said as she looked upon the setting sun in the horizon from the cliff she was sitting on and let out a long sigh, "...I have been stupid. Really, really stupid...But I-I want to correct my mistakes. I made a bet right?"

"...It was stupid of me. I'm sorry...I really am. I lost the bet. And I have to pay up...This is Bulbasaur's Pokeball...I-I don't deserve Bulbasaur. I could have never given a home to him. I want you to have him Ash...Please?"

Ash took a deep breath in and replied, "It is not me you should be apologizing to Miss Yuto –"

"Giselle" The brunette interrupted him midway, "...Call me Giselle" She said with a small blush on her pretty face.

"*sigh* It is not me you should apologize to...Giselle. Clear all misunderstandings with your Bulbasaur first..." Ash told her, "I'm sure Bulbasaur would understand"

With some hesitation she opened her Pokeball. A small green pokemon with a bulb on its back appeared in a white flash just in front of Giselle.

"Bulba Bulba Saur? Saur Bulba?" The Bulbasaur asked Giselle. Ash could easily understand what it was saying, 'Mistress Giselle? How can I be of use to you?' Ash frowned a little at the dejected...almost depressed tone of the grass pokemon...

"H-Hi...Bulbasaur...I-I...I wanted to tell you th-that I-I c-can no longer keep you with me" Giselle told her pokemon meekly.

The grass pokemon's eyes widened in horror as he started to scream, "BULBA?! BULBASAUR?! SAUR BULBA?!"/ 'WHAT?! Why mistress?! Have I disappointed you that much?! I'm sorry...I really am. Please don't leave me'

Ash tapped Giselle on the shoulder, "He is taking it the wrong way" He informed her.

Giselle fidgeted nervously as she reached out to the Bulbasaur to calm it down. It felt even more shameful and guilt-ridden that she never even bothered to pet her own pokemon. The Bulbasaur stiffened at the contact before he nervously met the guilty gaze of his mistress, "I-I...I have not been a good trainer to you Bulbasaur...I have never cared for you like the way a trainer should...I-I...I was really stupid" She wiped a stray tear in her eyes as she spoke,

"I have always put you down. Criticized your faults but I never tried to improve your strength...I am sorry Bulbasaur...I am sorry" She openly broke down into sobs after that.

Ash's eyes lowered as he smiled softly at that. Bulbasaur also got rid of his shock as he slowly extended 2 vines and wrapped up Giselle in a gentle hug,

"Bulba Saur Bulba"/ 'It's okay mistress...Its okay...'

Giselle wiped her face with her hand and then turned to Bulbasaur with puffy red eyes, "You see Ashy..." Cue murderous glare from our resident aura user...

Ash's eyebrow twitched violently at that nickname...No seriously what's up with people calling him Ashy?! Sure his hair was black and silver in color and a bit of Ash color at the base but that does not mean that he is Ashy...Damn you mum for giving me that nickname!!