Cerulean City : Part 9

Ash Ketchum frowned as he walked towards the address given to him by the Sensational Sisters. Today was the day he was going to visit the Waterflower Manor. Why couldn't his life be simple?

...Oh right, his life could never be simple 'cause he was a sadistic asshole and a cold hearted bastard jammed together in a walking-talking-sandwich who was also born to an asshole of a father and a loving mother with the ability to use Aura...Yeah...Karma was such a bitch.

As he walked towards his given destination he couldn't help but wonder about the conversation with Tulip yesterday night.

Flashback : Yesterday...No, Not Day. Yester-night...Wait a damn second...Is that even a word?

"...Aunt Tulip, I commend you for having such a network of spies who can give you information so fast and accurately –"

"Aww thanks for the compliment Ashy, you're making me blush!!" Came the jubilant reply from the other side of the phone from Tulip.

" – Because I am the person who is delivering the package to Bill Sonezaki as a representative for Professor Oak" Ash informed her over the phone.

"..."

"..."

"...Goddamn it Ashy..."

"...I'll take that as a compliment for my exceptional affinity towards trouble..." Ash smoothly told her in a faux-princely tone.

"...*sigh* I am sending you the photos of the grunt I want you to capture. She is a blonde haired girl, about 16 year old, an exceptional thief and a master of assassination and information gathering...Do you think that you're up to the job? Y-You can refuse too. I won't hold it against you" Tulip told him shakily.

"...I deliberately got into the network and now I will NOT hesitate to do my duties. I am fully confident in my ability to subdue her. Plus it would be a test for me. If I can't subdue a single Rocket Grunt then how will I fulfill my promise to take down the entire organization huh?" Ash asked her with determination over the phone.

"...*sigh* Can't blame me for being protective Ashy...Fine! The photos will be sent to your Pokedex...Goodnight. Best of luck on the mission..." She told him with a sigh.

"G'Night Aunt Tulip..."

Ash set down his Pokedex on the bed and waited for the photos to appear. He didn't have to wait long actually. He quickly opened the photo of the girl he was supposed to capture and let out a loud gasp...

...The girl he was supposed to capture had blonde hair tied into two curly ponytails. She wore a black skin-tight uniform which looked like a cat-suit with the insignia of R on her chest. She served as a rather nice eye-candy, Ash idly observed. She had that familiar makeup kit in her hand (Where the fuck did Tulip get a photo of her using make-up anyway?) that he had seen in...

...Mount Moon. He read his mission details on his Pokedex and his eyes shot wide in surprise...

Mission : Capture Rocket Grunt
Name : Unknown. Code Name Domino.
Mission Level : Advanced.
Biodata : She is a master of assassination and seduction and she is infamous for using her skills to gather information and steal things of historical or economical value. Last time she was apprehended by an unknown party (Ash knew exactly who this 'Unknown Party' was. After all he can't forget the screams of this lady when Luxio used Thunderbolt on her, can he?) at the valley beside Mount Moon. She was sent to Fuchsia Jail but she somehow managed to escape. Last time she was seen around Cerulean City.
Known Pokemon : Her most used Pokemon is her Houndoom. Another pokemon she is rumored to have is a Duskull. Any other pokemon that may be in her possession are still unknown. (Not Unknown, The Pokemon. I meant 'not-known')
Location : Outside Cerulean on Route 6 towards Vermillion.
Mission Assigned To : Ash Ketchum, Rookie Substitute Spy recruited by Tulip Carter.
This file is a Blind Carbon Copy to be deleted after memorizing mission details. Farewell and Good Luck to you, Soldier!