Clash At Mount Moon - Part 2

#Just to inform my dear readers that this story will start to get darker from here. There would be a few deaths from now on.

Ash came across a metal door with iron pins and bolts on it. He was running for what felt like hours now, the original plan was that Seymour deal with the grunts and collect data and Ash would stealthily free the fugitive trainers. But somehow he was caught by a few grunts while sneaking through some barrels.

Since then he was running away from about 15 grunts who just don't know when to give up. Now he had only one way out...fight. Because quite ironically he was struck between a rock (the grunts) and a hard place (the iron door)...

'That's it then...' He thought as he took out Luxio's Pokeball in his hand and clenched his Bagon egg in his hands tightly. He took a deep breath to calm himself and closed his eyes...

...When his eyes opened, gone was the steel blue color in them which was replaced by an eerie red glow. His eyes glowed like burning coals in the darkness and the silverish blue streaks in his hair started to glow...

"Go...Luxio..." He said. His voice was hoarse by the extreme usage of Aura through his body.

Luxio came out of his Pokeball with a vicious snarl on his face. The grunts stopped moving...some shivered in fear, others sweated a bit under the eerie red eyes.

They gripped their Pokeballs tightly and released their Pokemon. There were 14 Zubat, 6 Ekans and 4 Koffing in the massive crowd of Pokemon that they released.

'Luxio...This is it. We are going to use Megavolt...But this time it will be different so prepare yourself...I should have tried it earlier...But I didn't...It was a huge mistake on my part...' Ash berated himself.

'What are you blaming yourself for Ash? I am gonna toast them...' Luxio replied back.

'Your Megavolt will not be enough to handle all these Pokemon Luxio. That time with the Fearow flock...There was natural lightning there so the strain on your body to produce electricity was less thus we were able to defeat all those 400 Pokemon but now...There is no natural lightning and presently your Megavolt can only take down about 10 of their Pokemon...So we will have to try something different...Something I should have tried before...' Ash said grimly.

'What is it that you are talking about Ash?' Luxio asked impatiently.

'Aura Bond' Replied Ash, '...It is something I should have done with you earlier. Take it as a kind of power boost coming from me. I will use my Aura to strengthen all your attributes including electricity reserves, attack power and defense...Our mind would have to become one...' He said.

'Do it!' Luxio replied with determination. Ash was shocked a bit, 'You sure? In that bond what you feel I will feel and what I feel you will feel. Like your pain would be divided into both of us...And mine would be too...And if something goes wrong...'

'...We die. The Aura strain would take down both of us and tear us from inside out...' Ash finished with a grim look on his face.

Many moments of silence passed between those two...The grunts sneered, "ENOUGH TALKING BRAT! We are taking you down!"

The Rocket Pokemon roared in approval. Luxio's eyes hardened and a fire of determination lit up in his eyes, 'Do it Ash...It's now or never!'

He had no choice...It really was now or never. So as a desperate attempt Ash started to send his Aura towards Luxio. A blue outline covered Luxio and Ash both as both of them felt incredible pain in their bodies.

And then...something came to life. Ash and Luxio both opened their eyes together. Both of them were red with slit pupils. Silverish blue outlines appeared on Luxio's black mane much like Ash's hair and crackling RED electricity surrounded Luxio. Their bond had came to life.