Towards The Pokemon School!!

Sleep had come over Ash Ketchum as soon as he laid down on his tent last night. He had slept like a bear in hibernation last night due to being SO tired that not even his nightmares tried to bother him. Apparently using Aura to make up solid things in the second phase took a lot out of him.

He had woken up in his tent just when the sun was rising through the morning sky. He made food for himself and his pokemon and released them out of his pokeballs...Yes...He released Magikarp too...

Let's see what happens...

The fish pokemon appeared on the grassy ground and opened his lidded eyes slowly. Magikarp was confused. Yup! Firstly he thought that he was lying on the floor dying as his aquarium had broke...Then some little human girl approached him and used some kind of spray on him...Then he remembers pain...Lots of it. Lastly he remembers a blue light...And then the pain was gone. And now...He could see a human with silver streaked black hair and blue eyes wearing a red-black jacket with dark blue pants standing aside him with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked...terrifying. Magikarp was nervous and scared...

'Greetings Magikarp' The human said in a smooth but firm monotone.

Magikarp was stupefied. Did he just speak the language of pokemon? But...How? Guardians of the sacred force vanished decades ago...That's Mama Gyarados had told him when he lived in the ocean.

'U-Uh...H-Hi?' Magikarp asked with a stutter. Ash raised an amused eyebrow. Magikarp were shy pokemon by nature...True. But this one looked like he had severe confidence issues.

'Ahh yes. Please soothe your nerves. I wish you no harm. I wanted to inform you that you were found by my...little sister in a very bad state. I have nursed you back to health but she insisted that I take the responsibility of you...In simpler terms, I am your trainer' Ash told Magikarp stoically.

The Magikarp blinked...Once...Twice...Thrice. Okay, he had a trainer now...A trainer who looked so...so...cold and chilling to be exact. Why did he feel so unnerved by this human he didn't know...Well he spoke the tongue of Pokemon for starters...

'O-O-Ok...I-I c-can l-live with t-that...I-I guess...' Magikarp said. Ash raised an amused eyebrow and smiled at the Magikarp, 'Very well. Let's introduce ourselves. I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. And this is my team and your teammates...Firstly the bloodthirsty electric kitten over there is Luxio...'

Said electric 'kitten' growled at Ash, 'I am NOT a damned KITTEN!'

Ash chuckled and pointed at Vibrava, Bagon and Kirlia, 'There is my starter and best friend Kirlia. Next up is Vibrava. And lastly there is Bagon' The three pokemon waved at Magikarp.

Magikarp awkwardly waved a fin at them and spoke, 'I-It's n-nice t-to meet y-you a-all'

Ash turned to Magikarp once again, 'Now Magikarp...You are our new teammate and we are training -' Ash was interrupted by Magikarp though,

'B-But...I-I am u-useless...W-Why tr-train m-me?' Magikarp asked sorrowfully.

Ash sighed...His self-confidence has to be improved pronto! Ash said to Magikarp, 'First and foremost, You are not useless Magikarp...' Magikarp's eyes widened and a hopeful expression came over him, '...I chose to train you because of your potential. Maybe you can't see the potential inside you...But I do' Ash took a deep breath and sighed, 'The amount of injuries you sustained that day should have KILLED any pokemon...But yet...You survived. You survived on pure willpower. I see a determination inside you. The determination to live and survive...That is something I greatly value...And moreover...You want to evolve don't you?'