The Journey Begins!!

It has been 3 long years since Machamp took the 10 year old as his apprentice although he will not admit it openly but Ash had improved a lot. Machamp had pushed his body and mind beyond the limits to train him how to use his Aura. He had first made Ash's body ready for the actual training by making him run laps around the town and exercise with weights in the first year. Then the actual training started from the second year, the training of martial arts. Machamp taught Ash how to fight in the second year and lastly in the third year Machamp taught him how to use his aura. Since aura is much similar to the raw fighting type energy in fighting pokemon he could atleast teach him the basics of using his aura at will.

Ash could talk to pokemon, and heal their injuries with aura to SOME extent and he could also manipulate it to attack any unfortunate pokemon that would sneak up on Ash.

Puberty hit Ash like a train and gave him the growth spurt required to endure Machamp's training regime. Now he stood at a respectable 5'5" with a swimmers build. Neither a muscle freak nor a petite one...just the swimmer's build with lean toned muscles.

Although the most enormous change was his hair...His aura came at a cost. His hair color. Before his hair was pitch black in color but now his pitch black color hair was highlighted with a bright silverish blue at his spikes of his hair. His hair was still mostly black but it was highlighted at several places in silver blue color.

And he discovered that not only Professor Oak but Delia too knew about his powers since the beginning. Ash had apologized for not trusting and telling her about his ability to talk to Pokemon. She didn't mind at all and told him that she knew his reasons for not telling them. Ash was scared that they would call him a freak or something like that so he hid the fact from them.

Anyway...Today was a VERY special day. Why? All the newbie trainers had finally hit the age of 13 and were ready to get their own Pokemon.

So...PRESENT TIME WITH ASH...

"Ashy have you packed and checked everything you need?" His mother asked with concern. Ash nodded, "Yes"

"Are you excited?" She asked hopefully. Ash smiled...these days his smiles were once in a blue moon, "Yes mum. I am. After all these years I and Ralts are going to start our journey. Of course I am excited..."

Ash wore a red and black jacket over his white full sleeved t shirt along with black pants. He had his belt attached to his waist and had a red backpack. His blue eyes and silver-blue streaked black hair gave Ash an exotic look.

His mother smiled...sadly.

"Ash...I have one last thing to give you..." Ash who was about to open the door stopped in his tracks and turned to Delia, "Yes mum?"

Delia wept one lone tear and turned on her heels to enter her room...She came back with...2 black gloves with ornate gold colored designs on them and 2 purple colored stones on the back of the gloves...

"Mum aren't those –" Ash was about to ask...Delia smiled, "Yes...they belonged to him. These are one of his last possessions. He would have wanted you to have them"

And then...Ash did something he hadn't for 6 years...He cried. In the first time in 6 years he cried...He hugged Delia and cried...

"Th-Th-Thank y-you...mum" Ash wept a few tears and took the gloves and wore them...They were a perfect fit. The gold colored designs and the purple stones gave them a magnificent look...

And then suddenly something strange happened...The necklace on Ash's neck...The one he received 3 years ago from the dying Salamence glowed...It started to glow a brilliant blue color...

"Mum...is this supposed to happen?" Ash asked with a raised eyebrow...Delia giggled, "Ashy you didn't know but...The stone along with the necklace that the Salamence gave you that day was actually a Mega Stone"